Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Are the Browns already the most overrated team?

The season as yet to begin and it seems like everyone has them as AFC North favorites and even likely SB 54 bound. Now Iím not a Cleveland Browns fan but I do respect what theyíve managed to accomplish the last season and do deserve success. But this current team hasnít done one thing yet and most people act like their gonna become the Patriots 2.0. Iím I wrong? Again Iím not saying they wonít be capable of surprising Us but I would need to see mid season play first before I can say Ok this teams legit.

Coming soon to a WWE Ring near you!

Absolutely. The way some people act you'd think they at least had a winning record last year. I haven't seen a non playoff team this hyped since the 2012ish Bucs.

i def dont see them as pats 2.0

but i do think they are a legt SB contender

Lions OTT #2 #3 #16 #22 winner

Quote Originally Posted by BSF101 View Post
    The season as yet to begin and it seems like everyone has them as AFC North favorites and even likely SB 54 bound. Now Iím not a Cleveland Browns fan but I do respect what theyíve managed to accomplish the last season and do deserve success. But this current team hasnít done one thing yet and most people act like their gonna become the Patriots 2.0. Iím I wrong? Again Iím not saying they wonít be capable of surprising Us but I would need to see mid season play first before I can say Ok this teams legit.
    The Browns are absolutely overhyped (not sure if overrated is the right term). It feels like the media is pushing it harder than anyone else, though.

I think we're a playoff contender and I predicted we're going 10-6 this year, but we'll see. The talent is there on both sides of the ball - we just gotta put that talent together. The sky is the limit for sure and I think people are just excited to project based on the 'ceiling'.
    Believe the hype. The Baker has come.

Quote Originally Posted by Vee-Rex View Post
    The Browns are absolutely overhyped (not sure if overrated is the right term). It feels like the media is pushing it harder than anyone else, though.

I think we're a playoff contender and I predicted we're going 10-6 this year, but we'll see. The talent is there on both sides of the ball - we just gotta put that talent together. The sky is the limit for sure and I think people are just excited to project based on the 'ceiling'.
    I thought this whole time you were a Jets fan? I have them going 11-5 with only Pittsburgh going 12-4.

Quote Originally Posted by manbearchef View Post
    Absolutely. The way some people act you'd think they at least had a winning record last year. I haven't seen a non playoff team this hyped since the 2012ish Bucs.
    Refresh my memory what was Tampaís 2012 record?

Don't they have like the 5th highest SB odds? They're definitely loaded with talent, but we gotta see how it comes together first.

Browns will play in the AfCCG, yup.

Quote Originally Posted by BSF101 View Post
    Refresh my memory what was Tampaís 2012 record?
    I might have the wrong year, but they won 10 games but missed playoffs and then blew their load on FAs.

Quote Originally Posted by manbearchef View Post
    I might have the wrong year, but they won 10 games but missed playoffs and then blew their load on FAs.
    I remember New England went 11-5 in 08 and ended up missing the Playoffs.

Not really... any time I see people talk about the Browns it's immediately mentioned that they haven't won anything and have to prove themselves.

If anyone is overrated it's probably the Patriots. People think they're Super Bowl favorites as every year. If Belichick gets them there I feel like it would be one of his best coaching seasons.

Quote Originally Posted by QB_Eagles View Post
    Not really... any time I see people talk about the Browns it's immediately mentioned that they haven't won anything and have to prove themselves.

If anyone is overrated it's probably the Patriots. People think they're Super Bowl favorites as every year. If Belichick gets them there I feel like it would be one of his best coaching seasons.
    Calm down there buddy lol. 🤪

Given the amount of talent they have stockpiled on both sides and finally getting rid of their moron coach last year coupled with a legit QB/leader I think the hype is about right. They should be the favorites this year in AFC north

Who's ready to watch the Browns this season?

Believe the hype. The Baker has come.

Quote Originally Posted by Vee-Rex View Post
    Who's ready to watch the Browns this season?

I hate to admit it but I am and Iím a Patriots fan.

Coming soon to a WWE Ring near you!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast