Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 34 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    There's just something different about the way Trier, Iggy, and RJ talk about their journey and their game. "confidence and vision combined with work effort" Iggy quote.

here's Iggy just before Michigan.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XXafmZzItHI

Quote Originally Posted by still a fan View Post
    Hahaa...I have a fellow believer...yyeess

I just haven't seen too many rookies who can do as many things as well as this kid can. When he has the ball, I just feel like he's going to find a way to be successful. Knicks need to find this kid 15 to 20 a night.

Quote Originally Posted by Bivory View Post
    Hahaa...I have a fellow believer...yyeess

I just haven't seen too many rookies who can do as many things as well as this kid can. When he has the ball, I just feel like he's going to find a way to be successful. Knicks need to find this kid 15 to 20 a night.
    I think there are many believers, I'm one of them, I just recommended you slow down a bit and at least let him play preseason.

I think there are many believers, I'm one of them, I just recommended you slow down a bit and at least let him play preseason.
    Let him play pre-season before saying what exactly? That he has the best handle and creating ability of any wing on the team, or that he might be the best shooting wing as well? Why wait. These things either are true or are at the very least, arguable.

Let him play pre-season before saying what exactly? That he has the best handle and creating ability of any wing on the team, or that he might be the best shooting wing as well? Why wait. These things either are true or are at the very least, arguable.
    You don't think RJ"s creating ability is better? Or is he a guard?

Quote Originally Posted by Shawn2timer View Post
    You don't think RJ"s creating ability is better? Or is he a guard?
    I consider him more a guard but even then, it's close imo. If given equal opportunity, I think Iggy would have more success running pick and roll than RJ because I think he's a better shooter, stronger, and finishes with both hands better at this point. Iggy is really polished but he's also a yr older than RJ so. RJ may distribute a bit better but I like the efficiency Iggy brings when he has the ball.

I consider him more a guard but even then, it's close imo. If given equal opportunity, I think Iggy would have more success running pick and roll than RJ because I think he's a better shooter, stronger, and finishes with both hands better at this point. Iggy is really polished but he's also a yr older than RJ so. RJ may distribute a bit better but I like the efficiency Iggy brings when he has the ball.
    Right. Seems like RJ clearly wins the vision/passing IQ battle right now. I think RJ is also better at getting to the rack and finding a lane, he needs to add strength to improve finishing. No doubt Iggy is a better shooter, finisher right now. A solid pickup in the 2nd IMO, hopefully he sticks.

I'm really excited about both of our picks this season and further proves that tanking is not necessary to find very good talent. Knicks would have gotten Iggy and Mitch and Dotson even if they were winning. I credit the FO and the scouts.

I like Dot but he is older than Randle and will take up minutes from Iggy and Trier who are definitely in the Knicks core young players for the future. I think Dot, Bullock and maybe Gibson's contract can be packaged to a contending team at trade deadline for maybe a good younger vet backup Center like maybe Myers Leonard, Mason Plumlee Dwight Powell or John Henson.

I'm so excited to see Iggy and RJ together on the floor... I think people forget how much of a pitbull RJ is but with good courtvision at the same time.

https://youtu.be/n4qHeo_CilI

Quote Originally Posted by Knicks Boogie View Post
    I'm really excited about both of our picks this season and further proves that tanking is not necessary to find very good talent. Knicks would have gotten Iggy and Mitch and Dotson even if they were winning. I credit the FO and the scouts.

I like Dot but he is older than Randle and will take up minutes from Iggy and Trier who are definitely in the Knicks core young players for the future. I think Dot, Bullock and maybe Gibson's contract can be packaged to a contending team at trade deadline for maybe a good younger vet backup Center like maybe Myers Leonard, Mason Plumlee Dwight Powell or John Henson.

I'm so excited to see Iggy and RJ together on the floor... I think people forget how much of a pitbull RJ is but with good courtvision at the same time.

But why would we need a back up 5 mad random

RJ
    Mitch
    Knox

The rest are irrelevant.

Quote Originally Posted by Dmagic387 View Post
    RJ
    Mitch
    Knox

The rest are irrelevant.
    I hope not and disagree. Iggy, Randle, DSJ, are relevant to our future success. Portis is a wild card and could be a pleasant surprise he's still young and can stretch the court for a 5.

Now this is all pending how they play and who becomes available and who many be moved by the trade deadline, that is open as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Knicks Boogie View Post

Trade with Nuggets. They're expected to contend and may want to bolster roster.

Portis and DOT for Plumlee, Vanderbilt, and a 2nd rd pick

I hope not and disagree. Iggy, Randle, DSJ, are relevant to our future success. Portis is a wild card and could be a pleasant surprise he's still young and can stretch the court for a 5.

Now this is all pending how they play and who becomes available and who many be moved by the trade deadline, that is open as well.
    So Knicks will pay dsj portis randle knox all in 2-3 years?

Sent from my BND-L34 using Tapatalk

Robinson
    RJ
    IGGY
    Frank
    Knox
    DSJ

Page 4 of 34 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast