Randle
    Knox

Tier 3 - solid nightly contributors

DSJ
    Trier

Tier 4 - potentially something there but lots to prove

Iggy
    Frank

Iggy will be the fan favorite in 3, 2, The kid simply does it all offensively which is what the team lacks most. I see a guy who'll be able to contribute immediately.

Quote Originally Posted by D-Leethal View Post
    Tier 1 - potential franchise cornerstones

RJ
    Mitch

Tier 2 - explosive scoring talent, 2nd/3rd option level weapons

Randle
    Knox

Tier 3 - solid nightly contributors

DSJ
    Trier

Tier 4 - potentially something there but lots to prove

Iggy
    Frank
    Big fan of Mitch but I donít think heís a tier 1 guy. I think RJ has legitimate superstar potential (ala KP), but I donít think Mitch has enough versatility to get to that level.

Quote Originally Posted by PC View Post
    Big fan of Mitch but I donít think heís a tier 1 guy. I think RJ has legitimate superstar potential (ala KP), but I donít think Mitch has enough versatility to get to that level.
    agreed. Even if he becomes a DPOY Rudy Gobert type you really need an all around game to be a franchise cornerstone.

If mitch develops a 3 he is definitely tier 1

If knox figures out defense he is also tier 1

I noticed that most of you guys aren't high on Iggy and Trier. It's gonna be a fun yr. I want to see a Trier Iggy backcourt at some point this yr. Trier Iggy Knox Randle Mitch....
    Last edited by Bivory; 08-01-2019 at 10:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bivory View Post
    I noticed that most of you guys aren't high on Iggy and Trier. It's gonna be a fun yr. I want to see a Trier Iggy backcourt at some point this yr. Trier Iggy Knox Randle Mitch....
    Iggy is a 3 4 definitely not a 2

Quote Originally Posted by PC View Post
    I don't see RJ as superstar scorer I don't know what you saw that makes him look superstar to you

Quote Originally Posted by cheetos185 View Post
    I don't see RJ as superstar scorer I don't know what you saw that makes him look superstar to you
    Lol you cant be serious rj is a jump shot away from being a real problem idk if u didn't watch sl he avg 20ppg and broke the freshmen scoring record lol scoring is most likely not 1 of rjs problems

I like both of them a lot actually. Iggy I just need to see vs. actual NBA players first tho. But I like him.

Quote Originally Posted by cheetos185 View Post
    Until he plays an actual game, college like all other rookies.

Quote Originally Posted by smood999 View Post
    Until he plays an actual game, college like all other rookies.
    I can't believe Im saying this but I think I know what Cheetos is saying. RJ doesn't have burst, speed, quickness, great ball handling, or shooting ability and has the ugliest game I've ever seen for a guy who may win rook of the yr.

The kid is relentless though and he's skilled enough at enough things to be highly effective. Some guys just find ways to get it done.

I can't believe Im saying this but I think I know what Cheetos is saying. RJ doesn't have burst, speed, quickness, great ball handling, or shooting ability and has the ugliest game I've ever seen for a guy who may win rook of the yr.

The kid is relentless though and he's skilled enough at enough things to be highly effective. Some guys just find ways to get it done.
    I understand. I argued all season against those that thought RJ > Zion because the concerns they brought up, and that most bring up, regarding Zion were more applicable to RJ.

With that said, his production and track record are what they are until we see otherwise.

Also, the Knicks might be screwed if he doesn't pan out. You like Iggy, Knox, and Trier, but none of them possess the level of upside needed for a rebuilding team to take the next step.
    Last edited by smood999; 08-02-2019 at 08:47 AM.

I have Dot & Trier last but DOT grew on me a lot last year. I think he's a younger version of Ellington and will be around for a while.

Iíve been saying that since before the draft. He doesnít do anything at an elite level right now. He needs one (or more) of his skills to elevate. As is right now, I see a nice player, decent all around. I donít see star.

Scares me a bit that he relies more on a physical edge to score in the halfcourt, as he wonít have that edge as often in the pros.

I see him right now as an Iguodala level player. Another comp I came up with, Tyreke Evans. Not bad players at all, but not stars. All around games, but not overly efficient

If any of his abilities translate well, or improve, looking at better than that.
    Last edited by ShadyOne; 08-02-2019 at 09:32 AM.

Page 2 of 34 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast