Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by KobeOwnSU View Post
    That seam fastball is down right filthy dude. 96-97 with that much run to it? Heís gonna get a lot of ground balls and broken bats in his career.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "There is perhaps no better demonstration of the folly of human conceits than this distant image of our tiny world. To me, it underscores our responsibility to deal more kindly with one another, and to preserve and cherish the pale blue dot, the only home we've ever known.Ē

- Carl Sagan

Quote Originally Posted by KobeOwnSU View Post
    That seam fastball is down right filthy dude. 96-97 with that much run to it? Heís gonna get a lot of ground balls and broken bats in his career.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    His pitches are nasty man.. He touches 98with tons of movement on his 2 seamer and heís still only 21 growing into his body. As his body matures, that pitch could touch 100 mph.. yikes..

Your baby can't do this

Quote Originally Posted by DigglinDickers View Post
    White looks like two Logan Forsythe's.
    Lmaoooo.. this is spot on

Your baby can't do this

Quote Originally Posted by GibbyIsMyHero View Post
    Bell-dinger!!!
    5th fastest player in mlb history to 100 homeruns and 200 walks

Your baby can't do this

That throw by will smith.. wowzers.. if Austin Barnes tried to do that, the ball would probably bounce at least 3 times and slow roll to 2nd base

Your baby can't do this

Quote Originally Posted by jaydubb View Post
    That throw by will smith.. wowzers.. if Austin Barnes tried to do that, the ball would probably bounce at least 3 times and slow roll to 2nd base
    Yeah, itís pretty crazy to think that the weakest part of our lineup was just - tremendously - upgraded on both sides of the ball.

May is trying to make his case to stay and, in the process, showing that the internal options for the bullpen may actually be pretty solid
    "There is perhaps no better demonstration of the folly of human conceits than this distant image of our tiny world. To me, it underscores our responsibility to deal more kindly with one another, and to preserve and cherish the pale blue dot, the only home we've ever known.Ē

- Carl Sagan

Yeah, itís pretty crazy to think that the weakest part of our lineup was just - tremendously - upgraded on both sides of the ball.

May is trying to make his case to stay and, in the process, showing that the internal options for the bullpen may actually be pretty solid
    Iím trying not to think that will Smithís success at the plate is short lived. He just kinda showed up outta nowhere. He will still be a better catcher than Barnes though no matter what he does at the plate

Your baby can't do this

5th fastest player in mlb history to 100 homeruns and 200 walks
    That swing is absolutely ridiculous and beautiful

- Carl Sagan

Great debut by May. Itíd be hella nice if he can start so the dodgers could move maeda back to the pen

Your baby can't do this

San Diego Padres @ Los Angeles Dodgers

That swing is absolutely ridiculous and beautiful
    Itís so vicious but heís somehow patient with his swings at the same time

Your baby can't do this

Iím trying not to think that will Smithís success at the plate is short lived. He just kinda showed up outta nowhere. He will still be a better catcher than Barnes though no matter what he does at the plate
    For sure. Though I think he could always hit, it seems that he is one of those players that benefited from getting more loft on his swing. I donít think heíll keep this level up, but I think heíll be a very good player with an above average bat and very good defense.

- Carl Sagan

For sure. Though I think he could always hit, it seems that he is one of those players that benefited from getting more loft on his swing. I donít think heíll keep this level up, but I think heíll be a very good player with an above average bat and very good defense.
    Thatís what Iím thinking too, he will be an above average bat and very good defense

Your baby can't do this

Lmao at Houston throwing a combined no hitter today.. Who did the majority of the work though? Verlander? Cole? Greinke in his debut? Miley? No.... it was Aaron Sanchez, their 5th starter that they just traded for..

Houston is stacked...

Your baby can't do this

Your baby can't do this

I'm surprised Roberts sent Buehler out there for the ninth inning.

Future Hall of Shamers:
    (1) B.A.L.C.O. Barroids (2) Mark McJuicer (3) Jose Chem-seco (4) Rafael Palmeiroids (5) Ken Chem-initi (6) Jason Gi-andro (7) Ryan Fraud (8) Muscle Melk (9) Woman-Ram (10) Shammy Sosa (11) Roger Clear-mens (12) A-Roid (13) Ryan HGHoward

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast