Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Quote Originally Posted by dodgerdave View Post
    More baserunning stupidity. This time by Pederson.
    No, that was just a good play by hosmer.

Quote Originally Posted by GibbyIsMyHero View Post
    I would think the plan currently is to start stretching Urias out for the 4th spot as the year winds down, but I do think May has a shot at earning it speaking almost solely out from a usefulness standpoint.

We need a good lefty out of the pen that can be effective against both sides of the plate and Urias fits the bill. May could be a very effective pen piece as well, and I’d trust Urias more as a starter right now, but I think Urias also probably fills the pen need better than May does.

Hell, maybe Rich Hill and Maeda both work out of the pen and our stretch run rotation is CK, Buehler, Ryu, Urias, and May.

Then the playoff rotation could be CK, Buehler and Ryu; we keep our options open with both May and Urias as bullpen pieces in games 1-3, and whoever doesn’t get used is the game 4 starter.

Lots of options, IMO.
    I doubt it, they need him in the Bull pen much more.

The playoff rotation is probably Kershaw, Ryu, Buehler (w/e order) and then probably Hill, maybe Stripling. With everyone else going to the pen.

May already has 111+ innings on the year and were in early august, last year he had 132 I doubt the dodger risk wearing him down during the stretch (considering were running away with the division) especially if they want to use him in the post season.
    Last edited by ciaban2.0; 08-05-2019 at 04:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ciaban2.0 View Post
    I doubt it, they need him in the Bull pen much more.

The playoff rotation is probably Kershaw, Ryu, Buehler (w/e order) and then probably Hill, maybe Stripling. With everyone else going to the pen.

May already has 111+ innings on the year and were in early august, last year he had 132 I doubt the dodger risk wearing him down during the stretch (considering were running away with the division) especially if they want to use him in the post season.

https://www.dodgersnation.com/dodger...ts/2019/07/15/

Quote Originally Posted by ciaban2.0 View Post
    No, that was just a good play by hosmer.
    I'll cut Pederson some slack because a 3-5 play is very rare.

But the Pollock one was really dumb.

Future Hall of Shamers:
    (1) B.A.L.C.O. Barroids (2) Mark McJuicer (3) Jose Chem-seco (4) Rafael Palmeiroids (5) Ken Chem-initi (6) Jason Gi-andro (7) Ryan Fraud (8) Muscle Melk (9) Woman-Ram (10) Shammy Sosa (11) Roger Clear-mens (12) A-Roid (13) Ryan HGHoward

Quote Originally Posted by dodgerdave View Post
    I'll cut Pederson some slack because a 3-5 play is very rare.

But the Pollock one was really dumb.
    Yeah that was dumb on Pollock's part, it took a good play from both Hosmer and Machado to nail Joc, which doesn't happen very often.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234