Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Lawrence Taylor- Help Me Out Here

A friend of mine insists that Lawrence Taylor is not even in the top 6 or 7 top defensive players of all time after I had said that he was THE TOP Defensive player of all time.

He lists Reggie White, Dick Butkus, Bruce Smith , Ronnie Lott, Joe Green, Deacon Jones, Deon Sanders ahead of Taylor.

He is a Patriot fan and after I told him that last year when someone was trying to compare, I think it was Von Miller but not sure, to Taylor, Bellichek's reply was ," There is Lawrence Taylor and then everyone else" .

His response was that Bellichek was prejudiced because he coached Taylor and probably takes credit for him being good.

Yes my friend is stupid and I don't believe he is trying to get my goat because I am a Giant fan for many, many years.

Your friend is an idiot.

Don't worry. He's got this.

Va...heart between Giants Stadium and MSG
    IMO, LT IS the best defensive player GOAT.

BUT...I am a Giants fan...if you're not a Giants fan then maybe you go with someone else.

Honestly haven't see another come close to LT on game day.

Iím not a Giant fan and can say in no uncertain terms that Taylor was and is the most devastating/disrupting defensive force the game has seen.

He changed the way the game is played...on both sides of the ball.

-Stork

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "Win some games, make the playoffs and show me you got some balls under the bright lights"

-tippa irie

You shouldnít be friends with 11 year olds itís a little suspicious

They call that being trolled.

Quote Originally Posted by themadstork View Post
    Iím not a Giant fan and can say in no uncertain terms that Taylor was and is the most devastating/disrupting defensive force the game has seen.

He changed the way the game is played...on both sides of the ball.

-Stork

Yup. And no offense to Reggie White but LT literally changed the game.

Gibbs invented a position (H-back) and the entire two TE packages for the Washington offense just because of LT.

He literally change the game to the point where opponents had to use fewer pure receivers just to account for him. And it didnít matter. He wrecked any one he faced.

Only the Dallas oline (arguably the greatest oline of all time) ever had much real success against him without having extra TEs involved.

The man was ridiculous. He wasnít just top 6, he was the best defensive player of all time and top 3 all around players. Reggie White and mayyyybe Deacon Jones are the only ones that come close on the front 7. Ronnie Lott is up there.

I'm sure LT does not care what others think of him. and your friend, good lord...ditch him at once.