Geoff Neal vs. Niko Price
    Olivier Aubin-Mercier vs. Arman Tsarukyan
    Marc-André Barriault vs. Krzysztof Jotko

Preliminary card (ESPN 8PM)
    Alexis Davis vs. Viviane Araújo
    Hakeem Dawodu vs. Yoshinori Horie
    Gavin Tucker vs. Seung Woo Choi
    Alexandre Pantoja vs. Deiveson Figueiredo

Early Preliminary card (UFC Fight Pass 7PM)
    Gillian Robertson vs. Sarah Frota
    Erik Koch vs. Kyle Stewart
    Psalms 118:6 - The LORD is on my side; I will not fear: what can man do unto me?

#SAVEDTHECREW
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This will be the first time since UFC 208 (Holm vs De Randamie) that i will not be buying the ppv. Idk why UFC doesn’t consider lowering the price for smaller cards like this, its insane!

They have some nerve asking fans to pay $60 for an average fight night card! Aside from Holloway/Edgar/Cyborg there’s not a single name on this main card a casual fan would even recognize.

We got some great events coming up though at least..
    Covington vs Lawler next weekend is a good one + one of the most exciting cards of the year (UFC 241) is only a few weeks away.

Max put on a Max clinic for five rounds vs Frankie . Cyborg stayed very busy but was seriously challenged by Spencer.I am now unconvinced that a Cyborg/Nunes rematch is something we will see.Neal/Price was a very good match despite being a round 2 TKO.Vivian Araujo was the prelim surprise for me,had never seen her before.Rest of the card was okay.

The Neal win was solid dude is very athletic Price is wild. He’s on a nice streak.

I read a lot of talk that Spencer and her winning of fans due to her toughness. Other than the cut to Cris she got whooped for 3 rounds. Cris looked very gassed but I think if it where a 5 rounder Cris would have put her away eventually.

ME to me was meh. Flurries every now and then but that’s it. Edgar is too small for that weight class the size advantage is too much.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    http://www.logo-designer.co/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/Real-Madrid-football-club-logo-design-branding-identity-Ruben-Ferlo.jpg

I was rooting for Max but couldn’t believe 2 judges gave him all 5 rounds!! i personally had him winning 3-2 (RDs 2,4,5) but props to Frankie, he’s one of the best to ever do it and boy did he come prepared.. great fight!!

i think the loss to Dustin was a blessing in disguise for Holloway, he definitely learned a lot from that fight and i think he’ll be better prepared next time he decides to give it another try at 155. Just needs to add a little more bulk, Poirier looked so much stronger than him!

Aside from the main event though the rest of the card was pretty trash. Though i will say i definitely impressed with Felicia Spencer considering she only had 7 pro fights going into the fight. She’s definitely gonna be a problem in the featherweight division with more experience.

Totally agree that Max did not win every round.He did seem to "manage" that fight throughout but Frankie did make it a fight!I agree with folks that it was NOT a ppv card,developing your roster could be done off the ppv schedule if you ask me.