Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213
    Quote Originally Posted by still a fan View Post
    He makes 18 and Portis and Morris each make 15m is that really so different to put the territory on Randle?

I mean it's not like he's making 33m and others are making 15m.....his salary should not represent it comes with the territory, he makes what Timmy made, we never said he was the main factor when he was making that kind of money, we never said it about Kanter making the same amount of money.

We need to let Randle be Randle and keep developing he had a great season last year with major improvement shooting three's, now we need to see him continue that development he's still 24.
    We still ended up chasing hardaway and kanter away at the end of the day

Quote Originally Posted by SoulBrotha View Post
    We still ended up chasing hardaway and kanter away at the end of the day
    ok but realize KP's last 25 games, KP, Timmy and Kanter were 6-19, that pretty much sums it up right?

I think he will. I also think that DSJ and Portis will make big jumps that will make them for sure keepers for the future.

Quote Originally Posted by still a fan View Post
    ok but realize KP's last 25 games, KP, Timmy and Kanter were 6-19, that pretty much sums it up right?
    No but regardless if we continue to have losing seasons he will get chased out of here no matter how good his offense is

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213