Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    As I said in March or earlier... Really looking forward to this series or 3 in KC. They've got to show me they're ready for the reg season. If its anything like the Denver game, the 2019 49ers are in trouble. I'm hoping they have long sustaining drives with the first unit in KC to score either FG's or TD's... Then they might be ready for Tampa. It's put up or shut up time.
    It's time to start winning right?

Playoffs and Championship droughts...

SF 49ers - 5 years no playoffs, 24 years no championship
    LA Lakers - 6 years no playoffs, 9 years no championship
    LA Kings - 1 year no playoffs, 5 years no championship
    SF Giants - 2 years no playoffs, 5 years no championship

Quote Originally Posted by leftymo View Post
    As I said in March or earlier... Really looking forward to this series or 3 in KC. They've got to show me they're ready for the reg season. If its anything like the Denver game, the 2019 49ers are in trouble. I'm hoping they have long sustaining drives with the first unit in KC to score either FG's or TD's... Then they might be ready for Tampa. It's put up or shut up time.
    Eh, while I think that they'll do better against KC, it still doesn't mean much. Kyle will still keep the playbook vanilla. They still won't be game planning for their opponent Kittle probably won't play. Depending on who suits up, we still might have our 6th best interior offensive lineman starting at RG. Key defensive players (Bosa, Ford, etc.) won't play. We'll get to see what this team really has against Tampa.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456