Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011
    Iím sure teams are going to jump up to get him. Iím sure Jerry Rice is going to go to bat for him and Iím sure, based on the preseason and his connections, he wants to come here... but heís a total head case. He also isnít going to immediately sign anywhere on the cheap. Itíll be interesting to see how this plays out
    "There is perhaps no better demonstration of the folly of human conceits than this distant image of our tiny world. To me, it underscores our responsibility to deal more kindly with one another, and to preserve and cherish the pale blue dot, the only home we've ever known.Ē

- Carl Sagan

Quote Originally Posted by GibbyIsMyHero View Post
    Holy hell, AB was released
    And signed with Pats.

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    And signed with Pats.
    As I was saying, I expect him to sign very quickly... donít read two posts above this one lol
    "There is perhaps no better demonstration of the folly of human conceits than this distant image of our tiny world. To me, it underscores our responsibility to deal more kindly with one another, and to preserve and cherish the pale blue dot, the only home we've ever known.Ē

- Carl Sagan

i say we trade for ramsey.
    49ers, lakers, sf giants, la kings fan...but im a mountaineer for life..wv to cali...

Season started.

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011