Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Once Upon A Time In Hollywood

Comes out today, I am checking it out tomorrow night.

Searched for a thread on this and couldn't find one.

Quote Originally Posted by DaSox_05 View Post
    Comes out today, I am checking it out tomorrow night.

Searched for a thread on this and couldn't find one.
    Interested to see a review but i probably will see but before you..the early reviews ive read werent good.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

If you cant beat them, join them

86% on rotten tomatoes
    Quote Originally Posted by NYSpirit1 View Post
    The Knicks were never this bad of a team. They always have been a 48-50 win team stuck in what was a 21-40 team's body.

I saw it last night. It's like Inglorious Basterds but with Charlie Manson. Pretty funny. Will be too long for some.
    Bachelors III . . . In the Inn. . . Lanas Garage 4/18/75 . . . lpswitch with Snake, Hards and Mendy . . .B.D.W.B. . . Ambition: I want Dooleys Job . . . Saturday Night Live . . . Bathroom Brawls . . . Living at Snakes . . . WHERE IS MUSKY. - John Tortorella

Will watch it Sunday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Saw it last night and loved it. Leo and Brad are amazing and hilarious in the movie. Youíre either going to love it or hate it, there no in between. Lots of mixed reviews I heard from people exiting the theater. I would like to see it again for stuff I might have missed.

Quentin T is not the typical average filmmaker if you know what I mean. He is different. Either you love or do not love his movies. Mixed bag with viewers, But seems to be a hit with the critics.
    Ready for School!

Saw and I liked it quite a bit. Iíll honestly put it on my top 5 Tarantino movies.

Kill Bill
    Pulp Fiction
    Reservoir Dogs
    Inglorious Basterds
    Once upon a time in Hollywood

Imo this was DiCaprio best ever performance as well and this coming from a guy that thinks he has been an ok actor, not this great actor who somehow got shafted in the Oscars until he finally one one. I like this performance better than in the revenant.

Pitt was solid.

Margot Robbie was good in her short time on screen.

As far as the ending goes, some people will likely hate it and some will appreciate what he did, I for one appreciate what he did.

Went and tried to see this movie last night and left after nearly 2 hours of nothing. The most boring movie I've seen in quite some time. Nothing but watching cut shots of people driving in cars listening to classic music. Apparently I missed the end where something actually happens, but I wasn't waiting for that borefest any longer.

This movie was an absolute joy the whole way through. Cracks my top 5 Tarantino as well, which is very hard to do. Bravo

Top 3 for me. Loved everything about it. Dicaprio at his best and ****ing hilarious throughout. Pitt is awesome. Need to see it again.

saw it last night. Nowhere near Pulp Fiction, or Resevoir Dogs, but still damn good. Pitt's character (and dog) were wonderful. Watching Leo be a self doubting optimist was funny too. A bit long, but probably a 7.5/10.

I HATED the Bruce Lee portion to be honest, but that was my only real gripe.

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye15 View Post
    saw it last night. Nowhere near Pulp Fiction, or Resevoir Dogs, but still damn good. Pitt's character (and dog) were wonderful. Watching Leo be a self doubting optimist was funny too. A bit long, but probably a 7.5/10.

I HATED the Bruce Lee portion to be honest, but that was my only real gripe.
    Yeah the Lee part for me was lame AF.

Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post
    Yeah the Lee part for me was lame AF.

Was Lee portrayed very poorly? What was wrong with the part with him? I know when the trailer first dropped, Lee's daughter had some concerns, as no one contacted the family for insight.
    When Ewing tells you to change your sig:

Quote Originally Posted by NYKnickFanatic View Post
    Was Lee portrayed very poorly? What was wrong with the part with him? I know when the trailer first dropped, Lee's daughter had some concerns, as no one contacted the family for insight.
    it was super brief, Pitt's character challenged him, and beat Bruce on set in a sparring/fight match.

Look, Bruce was very cocky, and annoyed many people with it. But I am sorry, they totally crapped on his actual abilities. He would wipe the floor with an American stuntman, anytime, anywhere. I understand it was more so to show Pitt's character abilities, but the portrayal was crap. Bruce was indeed a legit as a fighter as his rep suggests, and they just made him a joke.

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast