Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    They should just sign Matt Bryant. Sure he's like 45 yrs old but still a fantastic kicker.
    Iíd be totally fine with that. But still, I think Matt Wiles holding is the problem.

How is Mike Hughes rehab coming along? Literally haven't heard anything about him in a long time.
    Last I heard he was ahead of schedule, but isnít expect to be ready to go at the start of the season.

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Swayze View Post
    Iíd be totally fine with that. But still, I think Matt Wiles holding is the problem.

Last I heard he was ahead of schedule, but isnít expect to be ready to go at the start of the season.
    Good news. I think he has a bright future. Hopefully they don't rush him back bc of the Hill suspension.

Good news. I think he has a bright future. Hopefully they don't rush him back bc of the Hill suspension.
    I heard today that he will most likely be on the PUP through week six

the Ravens have a young kicker they'd trade.....more shocked they've made little effort to improve punting/holding
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

I think Boone should make the team over Abdullah. Yeah, Abdullah has the experience but having three RBs with dreads will be way cooler. On a serious note, Badet can return kicks and Boone seems to have way more potential.

Quote Originally Posted by natelpete View Post
    I think Boone should make the team over Abdullah. Yeah, Abdullah has the experience but having three RBs with dreads will be way cooler. On a serious note, Badet can return kicks and Boone seems to have way more potential.
    I think the both make the team

I think the both make the team
    Cook, Mattison, Abdullah, Boone, Ham (or Blasingame) - seems like one too many, no? I think we kept that amount last year, with Cook, Murray, Boone, Thomas, and Ham, but that's not normal. Maybe they keep the extra because they don't trust Dalvin's health.

We had Cook, Murray, Ham, Boone, Abdullah and Roc Thomas last year...I just don't remember how many were active in any one game. Ham is one of Zimmer's favs, doesn't mean Blasingame is automatically out of the mix.

Problem here is....the number of TEs we keep may impact the number of RBs more than WRs....and we may keep one more TE than normal with Rudy, Irv, Morgan, Conklin, and Brandon Dillon...

McDermott cut...

McDermott cut...
    As expected but god damn, just like I was nervous about going into the season with a rookie kicker I don't necessarily like going in with any rookie ST's guys.

Some Training Camp notes from DN:

Kicking corner

Call me Vanessa Williams, because I went and saved the best for last. We finally had a perfect day of kicking from Dan Bailey!

The results:

51 yards, left: GOOD
    33 yards, middle: GOOD
    55 yards, left: GOOD
    40 yards, middle: GOOD

Chad Beebe was the holder for each kick, and each snap from Austin Cutting was right on the money. Bailey is now 49/64 (76.6%) in ďliveĒ kicks during camp.

Maybe it was the consistency in the snapping and holding. Maybe it was having four kicks from extra point distance after various touchdowns in practice. Maybe it was having none of the seven kicks from the right side, where the vast majority of Baileyís misses have come from in camp. Maybe it was having a new kicker brought in. Whatever it was, letís hope that weíll see more days like this going forward.
    Link: https://www.dailynorseman.com/2019/8...3-day-14-recap

Quote Originally Posted by natelpete View Post
    I was just thinking maybe that Blassingame could even make the team. He looked pretty good. Iím not saying he will make the team over Ham, but maybe Iím place of Abdullah

Quote Originally Posted by PurplePainful View Post
    Some Training Camp notes from DN:

Link: https://www.dailynorseman.com/2019/8...3-day-14-recap
    Good! I really want Bailey to make the team. And Vedvik as well. Peace out Wile.

I'd forgotten all about Ade Aruna....and not seeing a thing on Tashawn Bower......sup?

Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    I'd forgotten all about Ade Aruna....and not seeing a thing on Tashawn Bower......sup?
    Bower tore is Achilles. Aruna is still recovering

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123