Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 45
  1. #16
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Steubenville, Ohio
    Posts
    16,917
    Pelissero said Bebee has been giving the 1st team defense fits so far.
    2019 Vikings Draft :
    Round 1: Garrett Bradbury C N.C. State
    Round 2: Irv Smith TE Alabama
    Round 3: Alex Mattison RB Boise State
    Round 4: Dru Samia G Oklahoma
    Round 5: Cameron Smith LB USC
    Round 6: Armon Watts DT Arkansas
    Round 6: Marcus Epps S Wyoming
    Round 6: Oli Udoh OT Elon
    Round 7: Kris Boyd CB Texas
    Round 7: Dillon Mitchell WR Oregon
    Round 7: Olabisi Johnson WR Colorado State
    Round 7: Austin Cutting LS Air Force


  2. #17
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Iowa
    Posts
    12,906
    Quote Originally Posted by vikingsfan0845 View Post
    Pelissero said Bebee has been giving the 1st team defense fits so far.
    Ya I heard that too but he has had a small case of the drops. Also saw Tread beat Harrison in a 1 on 1 not that it really matters. I feel like that #3 spot is Beebe's to lose.

  3. #18
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Memphis,TN
    Posts
    12,452
    Quote Originally Posted by pacofunk64 View Post
    Ya I heard that too but he has had a small case of the drops. Also saw Tread beat Harrison in a 1 on 1 not that it really matters. I feel like that #3 spot is Beebe's to lose.
    Maybe Harry let him beat him to give him some confidence


    V4LB-DIMGIM-VCU-CUBBY JOE AND GOINGFOR28

  4. #19
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Memphis,TN
    Posts
    12,452
    If Beebe is our slot wr then he is going to get a lot of single coverage


    V4LB-DIMGIM-VCU-CUBBY JOE AND GOINGFOR28

  5. #20
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Steubenville, Ohio
    Posts
    16,917
    Iím getting excited about Beebe. Iíve seen a few highlights and he looks good. Looks to be super quick and Iím sure the NFL bloodlines have helped him prepare. We might have another diamond in the rough.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2019 Vikings Draft :
    Round 1: Garrett Bradbury C N.C. State
    Round 2: Irv Smith TE Alabama
    Round 3: Alex Mattison RB Boise State
    Round 4: Dru Samia G Oklahoma
    Round 5: Cameron Smith LB USC
    Round 6: Armon Watts DT Arkansas
    Round 6: Marcus Epps S Wyoming
    Round 6: Oli Udoh OT Elon
    Round 7: Kris Boyd CB Texas
    Round 7: Dillon Mitchell WR Oregon
    Round 7: Olabisi Johnson WR Colorado State
    Round 7: Austin Cutting LS Air Force


  6. #21
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Iowa
    Posts
    5,281
    Brian OíNeill went off the field with what looked like a serious injury according to reporters. I havenít heard an update or anything.

  7. #22
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Iowa
    Posts
    5,281
    Quote Originally Posted by vikingsfan0845 View Post
    Iím getting excited about Beebe. Iíve seen a few highlights and he looks good. Looks to be super quick and Iím sure the NFL bloodlines have helped him prepare. We might have another diamond in the rough.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    He is one of those guys that Iíve constantly had my doubts about. I think itís time for me to be proven wrong!!!

  8. #23
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Steubenville, Ohio
    Posts
    16,917
    Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Swayze View Post
    Brian OíNeill went off the field with what looked like a serious injury according to reporters. I havenít heard an update or anything.
    Last I saw it appeared he was fine. He finished practice watching with no trainers. Sounded to me like he just got hit in the wrong spot but I havenít read anything since to suggest anything serious.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2019 Vikings Draft :
    Round 1: Garrett Bradbury C N.C. State
    Round 2: Irv Smith TE Alabama
    Round 3: Alex Mattison RB Boise State
    Round 4: Dru Samia G Oklahoma
    Round 5: Cameron Smith LB USC
    Round 6: Armon Watts DT Arkansas
    Round 6: Marcus Epps S Wyoming
    Round 6: Oli Udoh OT Elon
    Round 7: Kris Boyd CB Texas
    Round 7: Dillon Mitchell WR Oregon
    Round 7: Olabisi Johnson WR Colorado State
    Round 7: Austin Cutting LS Air Force


  9. #24
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Iowa
    Posts
    5,281
    Quote Originally Posted by vikingsfan0845 View Post
    Last I saw it appeared he was fine. He finished practice watching with no trainers. Sounded to me like he just got hit in the wrong spot but I havenít read anything since to suggest anything serious.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Good. I havenít heard anything so sounds like itís good then

  10. #25
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Minneapolis
    Posts
    4,917
    Sounds like Mackensie Alexander is tearing it up. Jayron Kearse is doing well, too. Will be great to have those guys firing on all cylinders, especially with Hughes and Hill out for a while

  11. #26
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Steubenville, Ohio
    Posts
    16,917
    Quote Originally Posted by natelpete View Post
    Sounds like Mackensie Alexander is tearing it up. Jayron Kearse is doing well, too. Will be great to have those guys firing on all cylinders, especially with Hughes and Hill out for a while
    Yup I read Zim was really praising Mack. That's good because we'll need him with Hill suspended and Hughes still rehabbing. If Mack continues his pace from the end of 2018 our top 3 corners will be very strong.
    2019 Vikings Draft :
    Round 1: Garrett Bradbury C N.C. State
    Round 2: Irv Smith TE Alabama
    Round 3: Alex Mattison RB Boise State
    Round 4: Dru Samia G Oklahoma
    Round 5: Cameron Smith LB USC
    Round 6: Armon Watts DT Arkansas
    Round 6: Marcus Epps S Wyoming
    Round 6: Oli Udoh OT Elon
    Round 7: Kris Boyd CB Texas
    Round 7: Dillon Mitchell WR Oregon
    Round 7: Olabisi Johnson WR Colorado State
    Round 7: Austin Cutting LS Air Force


  12. #27
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Steubenville, Ohio
    Posts
    16,917
    I read Bailey has been struggling but sounds like a lot has to do with the holder. I'm not feeling good about our kicking situation right now.
    2019 Vikings Draft :
    Round 1: Garrett Bradbury C N.C. State
    Round 2: Irv Smith TE Alabama
    Round 3: Alex Mattison RB Boise State
    Round 4: Dru Samia G Oklahoma
    Round 5: Cameron Smith LB USC
    Round 6: Armon Watts DT Arkansas
    Round 6: Marcus Epps S Wyoming
    Round 6: Oli Udoh OT Elon
    Round 7: Kris Boyd CB Texas
    Round 7: Dillon Mitchell WR Oregon
    Round 7: Olabisi Johnson WR Colorado State
    Round 7: Austin Cutting LS Air Force


  13. #28
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Iowa
    Posts
    5,281
    Quote Originally Posted by vikingsfan0845 View Post
    I read Bailey has been struggling but sounds like a lot has to do with the holder. I'm not feeling good about our kicking situation right now.
    I donít know why no competition has been brought in on both spots.

  14. #29
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    32,081
    Quote Originally Posted by vikingsfan0845 View Post
    I read Bailey has been struggling but sounds like a lot has to do with the holder. I'm not feeling good about our kicking situation right now.
    They should just sign Matt Bryant. Sure he's like 45 yrs old but still a fantastic kicker.

  15. #30
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    32,081
    How is Mike Hughes rehab coming along? Literally haven't heard anything about him in a long time.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •