Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 23
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Corona, Ca
    Posts
    16,112

    Los Angeles Dodgers @ Washington Nationals

    Los Angeles Dodgers @ Washington Nationals

    Friday, July 26 4:05pm TV: SNLA
    Hyun Gin RyuVS Anibal Sanchez

    Saturday, July 27 1:05pm TV: SNLA
    Clayton Kershaw VS TBD

    Sunday, July 28 10:35am TV: TBS
    Walker Buehler VS Stephen Strasburg

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Corona, Ca
    Posts
    16,112
    Nationals haven't announced a starter for tomorrows game yet, will update when they do.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    In a crib
    Posts
    32,877

    Los Angeles Dodgers @ Washington Nationals

    I guess we won't see scherzer this series. That's a relief

    Your baby can't do this

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    9,849
    Quote Originally Posted by jaydubb View Post
    I guess we won't see scherzer this series. That's a relief
    I would be willing to bet that Max is the TBD for tomorrow's game since he came off the DL yesterday. Or the "IL."

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    In a crib
    Posts
    32,877
    Quote Originally Posted by DigglinDickers View Post
    I would be willing to bet that Max is the TBD for tomorrow's game since he came off the DL yesterday. Or the "IL."
    Even after throwing 5 innings yesterday?

    Your baby can't do this

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    9,849
    Quote Originally Posted by jaydubb View Post
    Even after throwing 5 innings yesterday?
    I missed the part that the Nats had a game yesterday. Then you're right, and there's no way in hell they see Max this series. I can scratch off the L I put for tomorrow's game.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    In a crib
    Posts
    32,877
    Quote Originally Posted by DigglinDickers View Post
    I missed the part that the Nats had a game yesterday. Then you're right, and there's no way in hell they see Max this series. I can scratch off the L I put for tomorrow's game.
    Yea it'll be easier with scherzer out but both Sanchez and Strasburg have been throwing good lately. I wonder if tomorrow we see Joe ross who has been used mostly as a relief pitcher this year but with scherzer out they brought him up and into the starting pitcher role.

    Your baby can't do this

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    9,849
    It was nice knowing you, Barnes. Good shot Smith, and you'll never see the minors again.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    9,849
    Barnes has to be crying right now, and Ruiz can be part of a package for an impact player at this point because Smith is going nowhere.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    La Puente, CA
    Posts
    14,018
    Ex-Dodger Javy Guerra getting reamed.

    Future Hall of Shamers:
    (1) B.A.L.C.O. Barroids (2) Mark McJuicer (3) Jose Chem-seco (4) Rafael Palmeiroids (5) Ken Chem-initi (6) Jason Gi-andro (7) Ryan Fraud (8) Muscle Melk (9) Woman-Ram (10) Shammy Sosa (11) Roger Clear-mens (12) A-Roid (13) Ryan HGHoward

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Brea, CA
    Posts
    36,062
    RIP Austin Barnes. William Dills Smith!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    In a crib
    Posts
    32,877

    Los Angeles Dodgers @ Washington Nationals

    Not sure what I like more, seeing will Smith up or seeing Austin barnes down..


    Your baby can't do this

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    9,849
    Quote Originally Posted by jaydubb View Post
    Not sure what I like more, seeing will Smith up or seeing Austin barnes down..

    and Kike is going to the IL. I'm upbeat now that I don't have to look at Barnes or Kike.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    In a crib
    Posts
    32,877
    Quote Originally Posted by DigglinDickers View Post
    and Kike is going to the IL. I'm upbeat now that I don't have to look at Barnes or Kike.
    For real man..

    Yeah my first thought was maybe they bring up Gavin Lux who’s been putting up insane numbers lately (and has recently switched to 2nd base) but Dave Roberts basically said that isn’t gonna happen.

    Your baby can't do this

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    9,849
    Quote Originally Posted by jaydubb View Post
    For real man..

    Yeah my first thought was maybe they bring up Gavin Lux who’s been putting up insane numbers lately (and has recently switched to 2nd base) but Dave Roberts basically said that isn’t gonna happen.
    I saw that, and there was no way they're going to start the clock with Lux after being forced to start Smith's clock.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •