Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Vince McMahon addresses AEW

https://411mania.com/wrestling/wwe-q...t-of-latitude/

"We just haven’t come anywhere close, actually, to going to another level. There will be something we do in terms of a direction of content — more controversy, better storylines, etc. — but at the same time, we’re not gonna go back to the quote Attitude Era, and we’re not gonna do blood and guts and things of that nature, such as being done on perhaps a new competitor.”

Vince McMahon was referencing AEW with the second part of that remark. However, as Tony Khan previously stated AEW’s TNT television show won’t feature the blood and danger that their pay-per-view events have since those are special situations.

As Vince sees it, WWE has “graduated” from that “gory crap” anyway.

“We’re not gonna go back to that gory crap that we graduated from.”

Later on, McMahon commented on AEW again by saying: “I can’t imagine TNT will put up with that.”

It was part of his Q2 conference call. He addressed AEW and some of the things WWE would do to help their product.

I like how hes talking about gore like thats why people like AEW. And yet they totally just opened Goldbergs forehead at whatever ppv that was. Cant remember. I also like how he admits the storylines are awful.

Goldberg smashed his head into the turnbuckle, it was an accident

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Driven View Post
    Goldberg smashed his head into the turnbuckle, it was an accident

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Nope he was precut on his forehead. It was super obvious as he was walking down the ramp. He was supposed to open it up on the turnbuckle but he botched the **** out of it.

We’re surprised that this guy recognized the competition? The guy who recognized the competition 20 something years ago by having two performers pretend to be other performers that left his company for WCW?

A ****ing hoot
    Last edited by marychristine; 07-26-2019 at 11:07 AM.

Rip wwf/e.

Rip Vince McMahon

Dude needs to seriously just go away. Cease to exist from the creative ranks of WWE. He needs to sit home and spend time with the grandkids.