Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by crewfan13 View Post
    Yea, me making fun of the guy for posting the wrong playoffs is a great pull you've been sitting on for 3 weeks.
    This is a very "cheap" excuse, because if true (which it isn't) it makes the one that brings it up look like a fool... I mean why would one "make fun" of another, whose opinion in the ranking he predicts differs by only one seed? He is entitled to have a (slightly) different opinion isn't he? If one tries to make a fool out of him, it would end up looking completely stupid to the rest (it's called trolling)...

Therefore, "making fun" is a very cheap excuse you just invented... It's just that the screen you are watching games only exists in your mind and can show magic... I personally doubt you have even ever watched the Bucks playing a real game given all the nonsense on the Bucks tactical game you repeatedly post here... You watch the highlights later and only watch some of the statistics... don't you?

Quote Originally Posted by buckalis View Post
    This is a very "cheap" excuse, because if true (which it isn't) it makes the one that brings it up look like a fool... I mean why would one "make fun" of another, whose opinion in the ranking he predicts differs by only one seed? He is entitled to have a (slightly) different opinion isn't he? If one tries to make a fool out of him, it would end up looking completely stupid to the rest (it's called trolling)...

Therefore, "making fun" is a very cheap excuse you just invented... It's just that the screen you are watching games only exists in your mind and can show magic... I personally doubt you have even ever watched the Bucks playing a real game given all the nonsense on the Bucks tactical game you repeatedly post here... You watch the highlights later and only watch some of the statistics... don't you?
    Perfect. This is your go to arguement all over the place. Every fricken time like clockwork. You insult the other person's basketball intelligence like you're some basketball genius. Like when you call power forwards a wing even though anyone who's ever watched or followed basketball disagreed and said wing has always historically been 2s and 3s.

Hey, how did that perfect lineup with your boy mirotic at the 2 in the playoffs? It was only the worst plus minus lineup the bucks had until the glued mirotic to the bench.

Again, as I've said every time, your trade offers are almost always ridiculous. They're wildly one aided. And they are even so one sided that you often try to turn them into 3 team deals to try to justify it. Yet virtually everyone you ask on those deals would label them one sided.

Perfect. This is your go to arguement all over the place. Every fricken time like clockwork. You insult the other person's basketball intelligence like you're some basketball genius. Like when you call power forwards a wing even though anyone who's ever watched or followed basketball disagreed and said wing has always historically been 2s and 3s.
    yes... Most people in PSD forums are so ignorant on basketball, that they don't even know that PF is a wing because he (by definition) plays at the side and not on the center (axis)...

Hey, how did that perfect lineup with your boy mirotic at the 2 in the playoffs? It was only the worst plus minus lineup the bucks had until the glued mirotic to the bench.
    Even more trolling... Buddy I never said Mirotic can play at 2, nor the Bucks ever used him at 2... I had a disagreement with Miller here, because he was insisting that Mirotic can only play 4 and another because he was insisting that Middleton can't play 2 (anymore)...

Well... the Bucks crushed the Celtics by playing Mirotic at 3 and Middleton at 2 (as I was saying) and even won the 2 first games against the Raptors and lost the 3rd after 2 overtimes with that lineup... Then Budenholzer changed the lineup again and ....lost all the rest of the games of the ECF!

Mirotic did very well playing 3 of course... but he would have done much better as to fully integrate his new roll with the Bucks (which was totally different than anything else that was required out of him in his previous NBA teams), if he didn't have loose those 6 weeks due the thumb injury and if Bud would have used him at 3 in the starting roster in all 4 games against the Pistons and the 1st against the Celtics...

https://www.nba.com/bucks/video/team...190508-2600835

4:08 Nikola: "for me is a big adjustment playing small forward again" (he means after Real Madrid and his first three months with the Bulls before Thibs asked him to play PF)...

LOL... Now I'm sure you've never watched a Bucks game, or even have the basic basketball knowledge needed to speak on the game.

It doesn't matter that they beat the Celtics with mirotic starting. Even in the Celtics series, the lineup of Bledsoe middleton, mirotic, giannis and lopez had the lowest plus minus of any lineup to garner significant minutes. Same with winning two games against Toronto. They did it despite that lineup, which had a negative plus minus when on the floor.

You can talk about how you watch the games all you want. It doesn't mean the rest of us don't watch the game and it doesn't make you smarter. The crowd isn't always right, but everyone on this and the main forum almost always disagree with you. Almost every trade offer posted is labeled ridiculous. And people constantly disagree with many of your assessments. Now that happens once and awhile. Smart people can look at something and see it a few different ways. But when everyone is constantly disagreeing on almost everything, it's probably time to re evaluate. Chances are you aren't a genius and everyone else is an idiot.

It doesn't matter that they beat the Celtics with mirotic starting. Even in the Celtics series, the lineup of Bledsoe middleton, mirotic, giannis and lopez had the lowest plus minus of any lineup to garner significant minutes. Same with winning two games against Toronto. They did it despite that lineup, which had a negative plus minus when on the floor.

You can talk about how you watch the games all you want. It doesn't mean the rest of us don't watch the game and it doesn't make you smarter. The crowd isn't always right, but everyone on this and the main forum almost always disagree with you. Almost every trade offer posted is labeled ridiculous. And people constantly disagree with many of your assessments. Now that happens once and awhile. Smart people can look at something and see it a few different ways. But when everyone is constantly disagreeing on almost everything, it's probably time to re evaluate. Chances are you aren't a genius and everyone else is an idiot.
    Still...

-chances are high that 1vs.3 and 2vs.4 games can't happen.
    -chances are high that Mirotic has never in his life played at 2.
    -chances are high that I never said Mirotic should play at 2, but you said (lied) I did.
    -chances are high that the Bucks won all games but one they lost in 2nd overtime when they played "3 towers on the floor".
    -chances are high that I suggested Hill and it happened.
    -chances are high that I suggested Mirotic and it happened
    -chances are high that I suggested the that the Bucks should resign Hill and it happened.
    -chances are high that you was opposing all the above (along with most others) that did happen.
    -chances are high that 2,3 & 4 play at the side and not at the center (axis) and therefore are wings.
    -chances are even higher that you've never watched the Bucks playing not even in one game.
    and... chances are extremely high that you talk on basketball while you know nothing about it...

PF isn't a wing. SG/SF are the wings.

Quote Originally Posted by MILLERHIGHLIFE View Post
    PF isn't a wing. SG/SF are the wings.
    OK... What is he then?

Please don't answer "a forward" because that is like comparing apples with oranges in basketball terminology...

A Small Forward is wing too (but a center forward is not)...

In basketball you have those playing at the sides of the center axis (called wings) and those playing on axis (the PG and the CF). Out of these 5, three are called forwards and the other two that are playing behind them when on offense (or in front of them when in defense) are called the guards...

Therefore, you either define the players rolls with respect to the vertical (rim to rim) axis (wing or CF/PG), or you define them with respect to their position's distance from the rim (a forward or a guard).

EDIT: It means that if you don't include PF on the wings, you have no other choice than call him a ...center! But then... he is a PF playing at the sides, not a CF playing in the paint!
    Last edited by buckalis; 08-10-2019 at 07:17 AM.

Who cares about Mirotic? He's long gone and didn't do much for us.

Who cares about Mirotic? He's long gone and didn't do much for us.
    It's only Bud to blame for Mirotic's contribution... He asked him to play SF on a demanding and complex Bucks system, but never gave him playing time in the position as to let him adjust before the playoffs...

https://www.nba.com/bucks/video/team...190508-2600835

Mirotic didn't go back to Europe because he wanted to, nor because other NBA teams didn't want him... He returned back because he wanted to stay with the Bucks, (also the Bucks would like to keep him) but the Bucks couldn't keep him for financial reasons...

Quote Originally Posted by BUCK WILD!! View Post
    Its sad that we can't get Holiday or Beal but its true our package is weak
    Yeah our cupboards are a bit bare for assets to pitch in big trades. Besides the way our books are with contracts. Really hard to trade for a big contract. Since Giannis is the franchise and he's not even paid the highest. Middleton leapfrogged him this year on his new max deal. Even though Middleton isn't worth it. But we wouldn't of landed anything better probably. But with Bledsoe, Middleton, Brogdon, Rolo, Hill and Mirotic all RFA,UFA. Horst did what he could within the confines of our cap and what our owners were willing to pay. Kinda wished we waited on Bledsoe. Him crash 'n burned again in the playoffs is getting old. But not many PG's available for trade.

Yeah our cupboards are a bit bare for assets to pitch in big trades. Besides the way our books are with contracts. Really hard to trade for a big contract. Since Giannis is the franchise and he's not even paid the highest. Middleton leapfrogged him this year on his new max deal. Even though Middleton isn't worth it. But we wouldn't of landed anything better probably. But with Bledsoe, Middleton, Brogdon, Rolo, Hill and Mirotic all RFA,UFA. Horst did what he could within the confines of our cap and what our owners were willing to pay. Kinda wished we waited on Bledsoe. Him crash 'n burned again in the playoffs is getting old. But not many PG's available for trade.
    Only one way remaining then... We trade for a real No2 behind Giannis on Beal or Holiday and then we trade Middleton for another No3 but at the price a NO3 should have for salary next season...

Still, I insist that Bledsoe + Ilyasova + Mathews + D.J. Wilson for Beal is a good package that the Wizards will take for the following reasons:

1. Because Bledsoe is Klutch (as is Wall) and Klutch is the Wizard's only hope that can move Wall's contract from Washington...
    2. Because Beal won't resign with the Wizards for the 21/22 season.
    3. Because they get back a starting PG (in place of Wall) at a really good contract (given the salaries starting PGs have within the league)...
    4. Because they get back expirings that will free them lots of cap space.
    5. Because they get an asset on Wilson and a good pick at No 16-18...
    6. Because if one looks around, there is hardly any other team that can set up an offer that would beat the above after this past free agency...

That said, I believe that the Bucks should prefer Jrue Holiday and if they propose a straight up trade of Beal with Holiday, it will work...

IMO, they should prefer Holiday because:

1. Should have better chemistry with Giannis' game since he is used to play behind another top big on AD.
    2. Saves lots of cap space over Beal for the seasons that will follow and therefore the Bucks will be able to extend Giannis on a supermax.
    3. He is more of a playmaker and top defender.
    Last edited by buckalis; 08-10-2019 at 11:14 AM.

Your not getting Beal with your lowball offer. Bledsoe is a choker for playoffs. Ersan is a journeyman at this point. Wilson raised his stock from rookie year. Matthews has no value at this point. Also doubt were trading away our cheap vet guys anyway. Heck it took 4 second round picks for injured Mirotic at the time besides Maker,Smith in a 3 way. Its gonna take a hell of a lot more to get Beal.

Maybe had a chance last season of a Middleton,Brogdon, Maker and 4 second round picks for Beal last season. I wouldn't be shocked Middleton sleep walks through this contract. Even if you offer the Pacers first and both second round picks and your so called package besides Bucks 2026 first for Beal still wont cut it. Also it seems the Wizards owner doesn't want to part with Beal anyway.

Your not getting Beal with your lowball offer. Bledsoe is a choker for playoffs. Ersan is a journeyman at this point. Wilson raised his stock from rookie year. Matthews has no value at this point. Also doubt were trading away our cheap vet guys anyway. Heck it took 4 second round picks for injured Mirotic at the time besides Maker,Smith in a 3 way. Its gonna take a hell of a lot more to get Beal.
    OK then... Ignore that Bledsoe & Wall are both with Klutch, ignore that Klutch is the Wizard's only hope for moving Wall's contract and suggest a team that can submit a better offer...

And then what the playoffs and Mirotic has to with anything? Are the Wizards in the playoffs or have any hope to be there for the next five years? Mirotic was expiring and asked out of NO last season, so that he can play in the playoffs...

Maybe had a chance last season of a Middleton,Brogdon, Maker and 4 second round picks for Beal last season. I wouldn't be shocked Middleton sleep walks through this contract. Even if you offer the Pacers first and both second round picks and your so called package besides Bucks 2026 first for Beal still wont cut it. Also it seems the Wizards owner doesn't want to part with Beal anyway.
    Are you serious? A team that goes for a championship, would propose to trade their No2 and No4 guys in the roster and would add picks on top?

Do suggest a better deal, cause if the Wizards can't convince Klutch to move Wall's contract, they'll loose Beal into free agency and will "eat" Wall forever...

Who cares about the players agents. They fire agents all the time when they want a trade anyway. My deal was better then your crap platter. On a legit championship team Middleton isn't even close to a #2 option. Brogdon was injured and doesn't take contested shots any way. We lost Brogdon in free agency. Well last ditch effort as in a sign and trade. Still your trade of Bledsoe, Ersan, Wilson, Matthews is a real hoot. This time you didn't even include the Pacers picks.

OK... I'll be honest with you... Will Wall being Klutch and having a massive guaranteed contract that would keep him with the Wizards for another 4 seasons, I believe less than half out of his "multiple injuries" and "slept at home" nonsense...

I believe that half of it is pure fiction, so that Klutch will move him to the Lakers on a good contract and will still have the Wizards paying a good deal of salary on him without ever getting any service... I'm pretty sure that Wall (klutch) will agree to a buyout with the Wizards, give them a good discount and Wall will move to the Lakers.

I'm also sure that whatever deal the Wizards will do for Beal, it will include a starting PG and another Klutch player (if the PG isn't already with Klutch) included...

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast