Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
    Personally Iíd rest everyone. They have to have sore necks from watching the Sox round the bases so many times.
    Leo's Thought Of The Day

Quote Originally Posted by LeoYankee View Post
    Personally Iíd rest everyone. They have to have sore necks from watching the Sox round the bases so many times.
    Sadly, Tmml.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
    He is talking about the one and only, pure trash: Ereck Flowers

Quote Originally Posted by cowboyskilla View Post
    His stern face can give that impression but I don't feel that's the case. New York isn't an easy place to play at, so honestly I can see his confidence at an all-time low for him.

I don't think he's a bust. I think he just needs the right motivation to pick himself up & play harder.

Agreed. And I'd stick Happ behind the plate. Probably need a DL stint after catching a game.

Well sometimes you need to get your azz kicked to realize you need to continue working and not take anything for granted.
    http://www.logo-designer.co/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/Real-Madrid-football-club-logo-design-branding-identity-Ruben-Ferlo.jpg

Didnít we get bludgeoned and swept in 4 games last year at this exact time by these clowns?
    Leo's Thought Of The Day

Didnít we get bludgeoned and swept in 4 games last year at this exact time by these clowns?
    exactly but 1 game we lost because with 2 outs bottom of 9th inning andujar made a bad throw that greg bird could not scoop up or yanks win the game..

Woooooo good start

Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    Woooooo good start
    paxton not a winner i expect him to be blown out tonight...

not watching another yankee blowout again...

Only 3 runs given up that inning... thatís progress I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by bronxbombers88 View Post
    Only 3 runs given up that inning... thatís progress I guess.
    Yes! Positive thoughts!

Paxton has been a huge disappointment this year. I thought we were getting a solid #2 type arm. Not the pile of garbage he's proven to be this year.

Quote Originally Posted by johnny ny View Post
    paxton not a winner i expect him to be blown out tonight...
    Be nice. Paxton is our ace. Nevermind. Tanaka is our ace. Nevermind C.C. is our ace. Oops, almost forgot Sevy is our ace. Hard keeping track of all these great aces. One better than the other until they actually pitch!

Let's go 2021 !!!
    'Real' Yankee fans tell the truth about the team whether it is nice or not.

"Well, that kind of puts a damper on even a Yankee win."
    -- Yankees announcer Phil Rizzuto after reading a bulletin that Pope Paul VI had died

Yup,
    It buried us

Too bad they will do it again and make a run at us....

Boone will be fired if they collapse....so there are a few good things for people who dislike Boone...
    My Top20 Beatles Songs
    [B] 1. A Day in The Life 2. I am the Walrus 3. Eleanor Rigby 4. Something 5. You Never Give Me Your Money 6. Sheís So Heavy 7. If I Fell 8. We can Work It Out 9. Golden Slumbers 10. Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds 11. My Guitar Gently Weeps 12.Strawberry Fields Forever. 13 Hey Jude 14. Get Back 15 Yesterday 16. Let It Be 17. Hello, Goodbye 18. Magical Mystery Tour 19. Revolution 20. The Long and Windong Road ][/CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    Paxton has been a huge disappointment this year. I thought we were getting a solid #2 type arm. Not the pile of garbage he's proven to be this year.
    I was against the trade immediately after it was made.....

I said he was injury prone, soft and couldnít handle NY...

Check, check and check.
    My Top20 Beatles Songs
    [B] 1. A Day in The Life 2. I am the Walrus 3. Eleanor Rigby 4. Something 5. You Never Give Me Your Money 6. Sheís So Heavy 7. If I Fell 8. We can Work It Out 9. Golden Slumbers 10. Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds 11. My Guitar Gently Weeps 12.Strawberry Fields Forever. 13 Hey Jude 14. Get Back 15 Yesterday 16. Let It Be 17. Hello, Goodbye 18. Magical Mystery Tour 19. Revolution 20. The Long and Windong Road ][/CENTER]

Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast