Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

should fire fly funhous be a weekly in-ring segment?

or should it remain as a filmed cameo?

what would be interesting is after finn takes his hiatus that he comes back trying to get revenge. fails and then joins bray and goes 50/50 with the demon moniker. finn would fit in perfectly with this split personality, cult type character. baby face finn who appeals to the kids then demon finn who terrorizes the wwe along with wyatt.

i know it wouldnt make sense with them being on separate shows for the majority of their time unless they run a spinoff on smackdown where finn is the leader there.

im just getting giddy over face/dorky finn doing an episode of firefly fun house then going straight demon on everyone.

hell even finn and friends being an off shoot of the fun house sounds like a good name. where they could film bray on raw saying something like "lets see how finn and friends are doing" for smackdown. then it goes to a taped promo with finn and/or the demon.

I think the wackiness of the segments only works as a pre taped segment rather than something in ring. If it were a segment that didn't have any of the other characters, then maybe it could be live but I think it's best to leave it as is. What I do want to see is as he goes further and beats wrestlers is that they get introduced on the Firefly Funhouse and suddenly stop showing up on TV.
    Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    I think the wackiness of the segments only works as a pre taped segment rather than something in ring. If it were a segment that didn't have any of the other characters, then maybe it could be live but I think it's best to leave it as is. What I do want to see is as he goes further and beats wrestlers is that they get introduced on the Firefly Funhouse and suddenly stop showing up on TV.
    Dope!

I liked the segment they did on Tuesday where Bray accepted the match from Finn Balor. My thing is if Bray is going to say "Let me in" as his catch phrase, he needs to brainwash guys into joining his stable. That's not going to happen with Finn but it should going forward. Bray is the type of guy who is much better with a flock. He's the devious brains while others help do his bidding. You can still bill him strongly that way as well much like how the original Wyatt Family were.

The "Fiend" is a dumb nickname though.
    Last edited by metswon69; 07-25-2019 at 12:44 AM.

i disagree and thats okay. i still think finn would be the perfect addition to his eventual new stable. its clear as day that wwe doesnt view finn as a top guy so this would give him something new. nobody cared about his fued with lashley and nobody cared about his fued with andrade because he never dropped the belt to andrade which would have made the story more relevant.

i just look at it like this. while finn has not had a heel persona in the wwe. demon is linked with evil just like cults are. just my two cents.