Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 12202122
    If this is our starting 5, this yr has disaster written all over it.

DSjr...not our best PG
    RJ....our 3rd or 4th best SG
    Morris....not really a 3 and can't slash or set up anyone
    Randle
    Mitch

There's no shooting, no facilitators, very little slashing, and only 1 legit scorer in the bunch. Holy lottery batman. The only way this works is if we change that backcourt sooner than later.

Payton at PG
    Iggy at SG

Mike Vorkunov

Verified account

@MikeVorkunov
    Sep 20
    More
    No team has more money committed to the PF position than the Knicks.
    Kevin Knox is still younger than 6 players drafted in the lottery in June.
    Of the 224 players who have taken at least 782 shots the last two years, Ntilikina ranks last in FG%.

Quote Originally Posted by Bivory View Post
    If this is our starting 5, this yr has disaster written all over it.

DSjr...not our best PG
    RJ....our 3rd or 4th best SG
    Morris....not really a 3 and can't slash or set up anyone
    Randle
    Mitch

There's no shooting, no facilitators, very little slashing, and only 1 legit scorer in the bunch. Holy lottery batman. The only way this works is if we change that backcourt sooner than later.

Payton at PG
    Iggy at SG
    Iggy will do well in G-league and will get some minutes in the second half of the season after Bullock, Dotson, Gibson or Ellington are traded.

DSJ will be the 2nd best point guard in the East (Ben Simmons is not really a PG), Randle will be and allstar and Mitch a dominant force in the paint similar to Andre Drummond. Those 3 players playing at such a high level will allow Trier, RJ, Knox, Marcus Morris, Portis, Payton and Frank look a lot better. They will get a lot more open shots.

Quote Originally Posted by east fb knicks View Post
    Frank is our best perimeter defender i have no doubt he gets pt back up sf us where i see him

Dsj Payton
    Rj trier
    Knox frank
    Randle morris
    Mitch portis
    We finally agree ... that lineup is spot on. Because of their age I see Frank staying long term over Dot unless Dot explodes into Caris Lavert this season or something.

Iggy will do well in G-league and will get some minutes in the second half of the season after Bullock, Dotson, Gibson or Ellington are traded.

DSJ will be the 2nd best point guard in the East (Ben Simmons is not really a PG, Kyrie already injured), Randle will be and allstar and Mitch a dominant force in the paint similar to Andre Drummond. Those 3 players playing at such a high level will allow Trier, RJ, Knox, Marcus Morris, Portis, Payton and Frank to look a lot better. They will get a lot more open shots... Chemistry is key

Quote Originally Posted by Knicks Boogie View Post
    We finally agree ... that lineup is spot on. Because of their age I see Frank staying long term over Dot unless Dot explodes into Caris Lavert this season or something.

DSJ will be the 2nd best point guard in the East (Ben Simmons is not really a PG, Kyrie already injured), Randle will be and allstar and Mitch a dominant force in the paint similar to Andre Drummond. Those 3 players playing at such a high level will allow Trier, RJ, Knox, Marcus Morris, Portis, Payton and Frank to look a lot better. They will get a lot more open shots... Chemistry is key
    Frank at the SF aint happening. We have real SF's this yr.

Quote Originally Posted by Bivory View Post
    Frank at the SF aint happening. We have real SF's this yr.
    Who? I like Dot but he doesn't bring as much to the table as Frank. Same size, not a better defender or ball handler/ distributor. MM will get most time at PF and some at SF but I see Frank winning that backup SF slot. Iggy is a Gleague player dude.

Who? I like Dot but he doesn't bring as much to the table as Frank. Same size, not a better defender or ball handler/ distributor. MM will get most time at PF and some at SF but I see Frank winning that backup SF slot. Iggy is a Gleague player dude.
    If I had to guess I'd say Biv meant Iggy, RJ, Knox and Morris

I wouldn't pronounce Iggy a G-league player just yet, he did sign a NBA contract and not two way and he has all the traits to prove himself.

Hence why I would love to see Frank and Iggy going at it in practice.

When does training camp start?

Shocking, just shocking. If I have to name the 3, maybe even 4 better SF's on this roster then you're not paying attention to how Perry is building this team. If Iggy is in the G-league, it won't be because of skill. The only reason Frank is still around is because they couldn't trade the kid for a 1st round pick. No one wanted Frank for a 1st round pick yet you want him to start.

Iggy is a G-league guy but Frank should start??? Blasphemy. If Iggy is in the g-league it's because they need to build value for guys like Frank that they want to trade. BTW, have you seen ONE KNICKS PROMOTION WITH FRANK IN IT???? I haven't.

Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 12202122