Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 29 of 40 FirstFirst ... 19272829303139 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by toovey107 View Post
    Kevin White getting cut by the Cardinals costed us our 4th round comp pick for Amos.

Quote Originally Posted by toovey107 View Post
    Kevin White getting cut by the Cardinals costed us our 4th round comp pick for Amos.
    Brutal. Kevin White is like a bad penny for the Bears. He just keeps turning up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

**** that blows

It would have been nice to get that 4th, but it is what it is.

White is injury prone. The chances of him getting hurt in training camp were higher than him staying healthy.

To have banked on that 4th pick would have been foolish, IMO.

Really surprised they signed Aaron Lynch again, the guy is always hurt. How much has he even practiced this preseason?

In a house in a Coldesac in Lake in the Hills, Il
    Quote Originally Posted by Salvaged Ship View Post
    Really surprised they signed Aaron Lynch again, the guy is always hurt. How much has he even practiced this preseason?
    He played 13 of 16 games his first season here. Unsure why people think hw is allways hurt.

‎"If your going to be thinking anyway, you might as well think big"

-Rem Koolhaas

Quote Originally Posted by Kyben36 View Post
    He played 13 of 16 games his first season here. Unsure why people think hw is allways hurt.
    Missed the final 3 games and playoff game last year, played in only 7 games in 2017, only 7 games in 2016. He has missed loads the last 3 seasons

Lynch serves a purpose on this team, basically he is the depth at OLB. Until they get someone better to replace him...what he did before or after Chicago doesn't concern me at all. What he does in training camp - same. We need him to play in the regular season, I had forgotten about him missing the playoff game so I'll spot you that.
    1985 Bears
    2005 White Sox
    2010 Blackhawks
    1991 Bulls

1981 Sting

Quote Originally Posted by Muttman73 View Post
    Lynch serves a purpose on this team, basically he is the depth at OLB. Until they get someone better to replace him...what he did before or after Chicago doesn't concern me at all. What he does in training camp - same. We need him to play in the regular season, I had forgotten about him missing the playoff game so I'll spot you that.
    I thought he played well last year, was useful. Just needs to be available, hopefully he is ready to go in 2 weeks

In a house in a Coldesac in Lake in the Hills, Il
    Missed the final 3 games and playoff game last year, played in only 7 games in 2017, only 7 games in 2016. He has missed loads the last 3 seasons
    He played 33 % of our snaps as a backup on D. Was healthy for 13 of 16 games. And got paid 1.5 million to return. And your complaining about it????. Also from my perspective i have not heard he has been hurt or out so i really don't know where your complaints are coming from. If your talking. If it has to do with him not playing in the pre season i would not be surprised if they have held him out because depth behind him is non existant.

‎"If your going to be thinking anyway, you might as well think big"

-Rem Koolhaas

Quote Originally Posted by Kyben36 View Post
    He played 33 % of our snaps as a backup on D. Was healthy for 13 of 16 games. And got paid 1.5 million to return. And your complaining about it????. Also from my perspective i have not heard he has been hurt or out so i really don't know where your complaints are coming from. If your talking. If it has to do with him not playing in the pre season i would not be surprised if they have held him out because depth behind him is non existant.
    I said I was surprised they signed him due to his history of health issues, thinking they might have gone with someone else. I am not complaining.

https://twitter.com/chicagobears/sta...162128385?s=21

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

https://twitter.com/adannehy/status/...591854592?s=21

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I canít see how anyone cut from another team has any more potential. Pineiro has earned the job, give him the chance

I canít see how anyone cut from another team has any more potential. Pineiro has earned the job, give him the chance
    I fine with this.
    Screw sabermetics.

Page 29 of 40 FirstFirst ... 19272829303139 ... LastLast