Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 28 of 28 FirstFirst ... 18262728
    I think Pace is still looking around - maybe hard - but in the mean time this gives one locker the chance to get in some extra work and see what he can do with it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In a house in a Coldesac in Lake in the Hills, Il
    Quote Originally Posted by Coach100 View Post
    I think Pace is still looking around - maybe hard - but in the mean time this gives one locker the chance to get in some extra work and see what he can do with it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    After listening to Nagy I agree. Give him a 2 game sample of being the guy b4 u shove him in as week 1 starter. It gives u a better sense of how he responds. And u know if he misses a kick im the first game u can go back to these two and not over react. Or react prior to the season if u need to. I honestly would not be surprised to see Pace go hard after somebody proven from a bad team if we need to. I mean what would it cost to get Dustin Hopkins from the Redskins.

‎"If your going to be thinking anyway, you might as well think big"

-Rem Koolhaas

Rookie guard Alex Bars had a strong performance against the Giants on Friday night. Bars generated more good blocks than bad in the running game but especially stood out as a pass-blocker, stonewalling Giant defenders throughout the night despite the frequent stunts along the defensive line.

https://twitter.com/pff_bears/status...546626563?s=21

2019 Chicago Bears training camp

Page 28 of 28 FirstFirst ... 18262728