Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I personally think frank vogel is just as good maybe even better than doc rivers. You can say doc is a championship coach. That was with a stacked team. Outside of that season what has he done? He couldnít make it out of the second round with a very good roster. Had decent success with the magic but was still fired. He was on his way to being fired in Boston if they had gotten either Kevin Durant or Greg oden. If you remember the season before Boston won the championship they tried to tank for one of those two players. They were chanting MVP for Kobe in the garden. When they didnít get either of the top two draft spots they went all vets and decided to keep the veteran head coach.

Frank Vogel had a top defensive team in Indiana. No great accomplishments bet just as good as doc minus the one championship year. He will be able to show his worth this season. Once the games start the front office wonít play a part in this at all. With the lakers front office you really have to give them a chance. They are all new at this and no one is great right out the box. The K.Leonard situation was a learning experience for rob. He has to understand that the price of doing business isnít the same when you are the lakers. Gmís Will mount up to stop you and players will use you to get what they want. I still think the clippers billionaire owner played a part in the pg13 deal. No one batted an eye because it wasnít the lakers. Please tell me how pg asked to be traded and heís sent to where he wanted to be. Also okc not talking to anyone to see if there was a better deal out there.

The lost boys

Quote Originally Posted by Laker Legend42 View Post
    I personally think frank vogel is just as good maybe even better than doc rivers. You can say doc is a championship coach. That was with a stacked team. Outside of that season what has he done? He couldnít make it out of the second round with a very good roster. Had decent success with the magic but was still fired. He was on his way to being fired in Boston if they had gotten either Kevin Durant or Greg oden. If you remember the season before Boston won the championship they tried to tank for one of those two players. They were chanting MVP for Kobe in the garden. When they didnít get either of the top two draft spots they went all vets and decided to keep the veteran head coach.

Frank Vogel had a top defensive team in Indiana. No great accomplishments bet just as good as doc minus the one championship year. He will be able to show his worth this season. Once the games start the front office wonít play a part in this at all. With the lakers front office you really have to give them a chance. They are all new at this and no one is great right out the box. The K.Leonard situation was a learning experience for rob. He has to understand that the price of doing business isnít the same when you are the lakers. Gmís Will mount up to stop you and players will use you to get what they want. I still think the clippers billionaire owner played a part in the pg13 deal. No one batted an eye because it wasnít the lakers. Please tell me how pg asked to be traded and heís sent to where he wanted to be. Also okc not talking to anyone to see if there was a better deal out there.
    Agree the PG13 situation was unbelievable, they never talked to others teams and traded him in a heartbeat where he wanted to go, just unbelievable for us since no team want to deal with us unless the asking price is higher.

As for doc I never got why some people keep saying that he's a championship coach lol he won 1 only ring with a team full of hall of famers, the rest of his career was a fail every single year.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12