Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Draymond Green

Draymond Green

Why dosen't he attack the basket more?

He attacks it regularly, and when the defense reacts he's very good at passing to teammates who are better at scoring.

Draymond made great plays inside during this years finals and playoffs. He was extremely good this year after May

He does the issue is once he gets there if there isnít a pass available he doesnít pose much of a threat offensively.

Quote Originally Posted by TrueFan420 View Post
    He does the issue is once he gets there if there isnít a pass available he doesnít pose much of a threat offensively.
    He's SO much better than he was. He was absolutely terrible on layups his first couple years.

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    He's SO much better than he was. He was absolutely terrible on layups his first couple years.
    Better, absolutely but being better doesnít mean heís good at it.

Better, absolutely but being better doesnít mean heís good at it.
    True. There were periods he was actually good at it ... some

Not a good move to sign draymond green. With klay out and losing kd, iggy, and livingston- warriors needed a motivated draymond green to compete. Signing draymond now just took away any motivation......warriors have nothing to play for. might as well go for a lotto pick

Quote Originally Posted by likemystylez View Post
    Not a good move to sign draymond green. With klay out and losing kd, iggy, and livingston- warriors needed a motivated draymond green to compete. Signing draymond now just took away any motivation......warriors have nothing to play for. might as well go for a lotto pick
    Oi vey. Dray doesn't need a contract to be motivated.

Jesus Stylez you just donít ****ing quit. 3 rings in how many years? And youíre still beating the weíre tanking drum. GIVE IT UP! Itís old and tiring. I donít doubt your fandom but for **** sake let it go. We never thought weíd see what we have. Enjoy it. We are still showing we want to win even with KD leaving. Weíre making moves to win it all not tear it down. Someone would have offered him max money. We got him for less. Heís still a good player and at the end of the year he realized he needed to make changes. Hopefully he will hold to those changes. Iíll give him the benefit of the doubt for now. More than anything the org deserves the benefit of the doubt. Sit back and enjoy the damn show.

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    Oi vey. Dray doesn't need a contract to be motivated.
    we will see on the games played stat this year- thats a good indicator of how bad a guy wants a contract. Also its telling that draymond did not want to bet on himself to make an all nba team and qualify for a max deal. Ive always thought... if a player isnt willing to bet on himself.... is it smart for a team to bet on him?

Jesus Stylez you just donít ****ing quit. 3 rings in how many years? And youíre still beating the weíre tanking drum. GIVE IT UP! Itís old and tiring. I donít doubt your fandom but for **** sake let it go. We never thought weíd see what we have. Enjoy it. We are still showing we want to win even with KD leaving. Weíre making moves to win it all not tear it down. Someone would have offered him max money. We got him for less. Heís still a good player and at the end of the year he realized he needed to make changes. Hopefully he will hold to those changes. Iíll give him the benefit of the doubt for now. More than anything the org deserves the benefit of the doubt. Sit back and enjoy the damn show.
    I thought the purpose of this forum was to share our opinions and concerns over current warriors news. My bad- My opinion is that you shouldnt lock yourself into a roster until you know how its going to work on the floor. Also why sign a guy and take away his incentive to earn the contract (When you definitely need everyone at their best to compete).... im trying to avoid tanking and by tanking i mean not even going to the finals

we will see on the games played stat this year- thats a good indicator of how bad a guy wants a contract. Also its telling that draymond did not want to bet on himself to make an all nba team and qualify for a max deal. Ive always thought... if a player isnt willing to bet on himself.... is it smart for a team to bet on him?
    That's only a "stat" to you that games played is an indicator of desire.
    Last edited by Scoots; 08-04-2019 at 11:09 AM.

I thought the purpose of this forum was to share our opinions and concerns over current warriors news. My bad- My opinion is that you shouldnt lock yourself into a roster until you know how its going to work on the floor. Also why sign a guy and take away his incentive to earn the contract (When you definitely need everyone at their best to compete).... im trying to avoid tanking and by tanking i mean not even going to the finals
    Nobody ever knows how a season is going to work out. And the frustration others have with you is clear in the sentence fragment "not even going to the finals" ... you are aware that only 2 teams do that a year right? That's an incredible achievement but to you not doing it is apparently a total failure, and not only that apparently you think getting there is trivial.

It is. However, you think every injury is fake and weíre tanking. You could have easily just not put might as well go for a lotto pick. Itís clear weíre trying to win. Your now saying if we donít make the finals itís tanking. 1 team from our division will make it. Just 1 spot available for us. The West is a **** show. Thereís no guarantees in life and your post over the years suggest all you want is a guarantee warriors final victor and anything less is them not trying and tanking. Thatís not an opinion. Thatís something else.

As for resigning him a year early. Contracts arenít the only thing players play for. Green showed he had a new understanding of how he needs to act and treat his body. Time will tell if he keeps it up. However, Drayís fire and desire to win has never been in question.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast