Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Draymond Green

Quote Originally Posted by COOLbeans View Post
    Canít wait until Paschal is starting with our guys.

Steph
    Klay
    Paschal
    Draymond
    Cauley Stein/ Drummond/ Lottery Pick
    I just hope they dont lose so many games early on and not give that line up a chance to do any damage in the post season.

Poor leadership by draymond green infront of all the young players. And it pissed me off that the fans cheered for him getting ejected..... as if he showed the ref whats up or something.

warriors need to start winning games..... 2 all stars now in draymond and russell.... and a phenom rookie in paschall. Should be a decent team. If they dont win on wednesday kerr should be fired.

Tanking. Cut Draymond. Fire Kerr.

It would be cool if we got Drummond. Thatís a fair offer for Deangelo. Our defense would be nasty, however I like what Russell brings every night so Iím torn

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    Tanking. Cut Draymond. Fire Kerr.
    you gotta admit though... raptors lost a lot this offseason too. They lost leonard for nothing, they lost danny green. Lowry is out injured- and they still pulled out a win against the lakers.

Steve Kerr has had some bad luck as you call it- but he just doesnt appear to be good at adapting to situations on the fly. Even when kerr just lost klay, iggy, and livingston from last yrs finals team.... he still had curry, green, and phenom rookie in paschall, oh yeah and dlo (whos more valuable than anybody on the raptors roster)..... and he was letting the suns go on 30-1 runs on him.

It would be cool if we got Drummond. Thatís a fair offer for Deangelo. Our defense would be nasty, however I like what Russell brings every night so Iím torn
    I don't like Drummond.

I like Drummond on this team when healthy. But I wouldnít mind keeping Russel either

I like Drummond on this team when healthy. But I wouldnít mind keeping Russel either
    at thios point we need more durable guys. i understand the broken hands and the torn acl.... but this stuff with guys like looney, russell, jacob evans, smiley etc.- some of these guys gotta play through their stuff. its becoming very obvious the team is tanking when they are sitting guys for every single little thing

Yea the Russel injury is suspicious. Or another explanation is Chase Center has bad juju. Either way not good for the dubs

Yea the Russel injury is suspicious. Or another explanation is Chase Center has bad juju. Either way not good for the dubs
    First quarter was nearly dominant, so Kerr took that lineup out and they didn't get in together again. Balancing working on chemistry and education and building confidence while losing is not an easy task.

First quarter was nearly dominant, so Kerr took that lineup out and they didn't get in together again. Balancing working on chemistry and education and building confidence while losing is not an easy task.
    Yes but itís weird that Russel of all people got hurt. Not to mention, Pascal, Spelman, and others have all sustained injuries and have missed games. I mean wtf

Yes but itís weird that Russel of all people got hurt. Not to mention, Pascal, Spelman, and others have all sustained injuries and have missed games. I mean wtf
    He's the one they have the least question about.

Quote Originally Posted by TrueFan420 View Post
    Jesus Stylez you just donít ****ing quit. 3 rings in how many years? And youíre still beating the weíre tanking drum. GIVE IT UP! Itís old and tiring. I donít doubt your fandom but for **** sake let it go. We never thought weíd see what we have. Enjoy it. We are still showing we want to win even with KD leaving. Weíre making moves to win it all not tear it down. Someone would have offered him max money. We got him for less. Heís still a good player and at the end of the year he realized he needed to make changes. Hopefully he will hold to those changes. Iíll give him the benefit of the doubt for now. More than anything the org deserves the benefit of the doubt. Sit back and enjoy the damn show.
    Looks like my concerns are coming true. And if you dont think there are legitimate concerns as to whether they are tanking or not.... perhaps you need to pay more attention.

Also- draymond does not appear to have the same level of motivation that he would if he were chasing a max contract. Hes missed half the season so far for very minor injuries.... LOL hes sitting out today because his heel is sore. I mean seriously.....? this is suppose to be a tough customer too according to buikee and fitz. Seems like every single minor imperfection- they dont hesitate to sit him. I think we would have won more games this yr if we made him earn that contract this season. What i have watched so far this yr does not warrant a max deal for green. Not at 30 yrs of age next summer. Heck- im not even sure he is more valuable to the team than our second round pick so far this season.... its basically a toss up IMO

Oi vey. Dray doesn't need a contract to be motivated.
    Draymond Green does not look motivated to me. I dont think holding the contract over his head this year could hurt his production, and honestly.... if he is playing like this- im not sure he gets max offers this summer.

We need the level of motivation that draymond had during the portland playoff series night in and night out for that contract to make sense

Quote Originally Posted by likemystylez View Post
    Draymond Green does not look motivated to me. I dont think holding the contract over his head this year could hurt his production, and honestly.... if he is playing like this- im not sure he gets max offers this summer.

We need the level of motivation that draymond had during the portland playoff series night in and night out for that contract to make sense
    As usual that's not the way it works. He's playing hard, but he knows it's not the playoffs, and Kerr asked him to lead the other players into the plays rather than trying to make them himself. He talked about it himself a couple weeks ago. He's spending a lot of extra time with them in practice and is pushing them to take the lead in the games more.

Holding the contract over his head would be counter productive in the long run. Whether you or other people get it or not, he's one of the franchise guys.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast