Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Draymond Green

Quote Originally Posted by COOLbeans View Post
    Thereís nothing wrong with building through the draft. Weíve donít it before. I like those guys and I also like Deni Avidija. I would consider trading the pick and Russel but not for Towns unless we got their pick back. Towns isnít making them any better so they might actually wanna cut bait
    It would be hilarious if they traded for Giannis.

Quote Originally Posted by likemystylez View Post
    warriors dont have a great record with 1st round picks as of late. I mean Jordan Poole looks like a d league player.

If they are going to throw away a year in the primes of d green, curry, and thompson- i want a tim duncan or lebron james... or at the very least a luka d level player. I dont want a mike dunleavy or a joe smith. In a draft that doesnt have any cant miss stars- this isnt doesnt appear to be a great year to tank.... especially considering the talent they have on the roster.
    You are comparing the success rate of a bottom of the 1st pick to a top 3 pick and think anything else you are saying is going to be seen as anything but crazy?

The NBA draft essentially never has even 20 good NBA players in any draft, the fact that the Warriors got Green, Paschall, and Looney is an aberation.

Poole has a lot of potential, but we knew he was raw coming out. Evans still may work out. Injuries are a killer, particularly early in a career of a late pick. It can set them back forever or maybe they can recover. Damian Jones showed flashes but he never could stay on the court, he's looking good for Atlanta this year. Spellman is looking good and he fits better than Jones with the Warriors. Even Ezeli was showing flashes but he just couldn't stay healthy.

All in this front office has done a pretty good job of drafting. Their roster filling free agents have been more hit and miss ... more miss.

There are 3 guys in this draft that I like a lot, there are no sure fire stars but there usually aren't ... also we have time to learn a LOT more about this draft class.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345