Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    Nah
    nobody should be triggered this much.
    to my knowledge no one else has said anything this far even when they still attack me with insults. I don't know anyone here and would never want to be so triggered that I get this personal.
    Last edited by SpecialFNK; 07-24-2019 at 09:50 AM.
    Either care about all of it like a decent human being or shut the **** up and stop selective outrage based on whether it serves your political purposes.

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome
    the anti-Trump movement seems to be getting dumber

Why do we still call them hass avocados? Do we really need to differentiate at this point? Nobody is paying an extra $1.50 to add that giant sloppy mess they call an avocado in Florida.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Except she’s well versed and educated and fights for issues that actually matter to the working class and....yeah nothing like Trump.

The only Trump equivalent on the Dem side is Anthony Weiner. Except even he was well versed in civics.

LOL
    That's why unemployment is so low, because everyone has two jobs right?

That's why she helped stop the new Amazon HQ in New York that would have brought in Billions in revenue from the company and from high earning employees.
    So well versed.

Quote Originally Posted by ManRam View Post
    Comparing her behavior to Trump is asinine. She has her warts and perhaps can go about things better, but come on
    https://www.yahoo.com/huffpost/house...165327783.html
    Her campaign manager implicitly called a gay native american democrat a supporter of white supremacy. And compared all moderate Dem's of being Segregationist.
    “Instead of ‘fiscally conservative but socially liberal,’ let’s call the New Democrats and Blue Dog Caucus the ‘New Southern Democrats,’” he wrote. “They certainly seem hell bent to do to black and brown people today what the old Southern Democrats did the 40s.”
    They accuse Nancy Pelosi of being a racist in the same way they do with republicans.

Quote Originally Posted by ciaban2.0 View Post
    https://www.yahoo.com/huffpost/house...165327783.html
    Her campaign manager implicitly called a gay native american democrat a supporter of white supremacy. And compared all moderate Dem's of being Segregationist.

They accuse Nancy Pelosi of being a racist in the same way they do with republicans.
    Chakrabarti is not AOC. If you have to use his words to prove how AOC is Trumpian, you're really grasping for straws. I do definitely think he needs to take a chill pill. He's done and said some pretty stupid things.

But the allegation is that she is basically the left version of Trump.You're gonna need a hell of a lot more ammo than this. And even you know that.

Also, he didn't say Davids is "a supporter of white supremacy". He said that this particular vote helps enable a racist system. Dems have a history of supporting things that turn out to do nothing but enable that system. And voting for this bill does do that. It does give Trump the funds to keep doing the things he's doing immigration-wise. Things that you all are SO quick to point out that Obama enabled.

I mean...****...you were just talking about how David Duke was a Dem at one point, and now are defending Democrats from allegations that they might be racist (or passively support racist institutions)? What is going on? You're twisting yourself into knots here.
    Hello there! Welcome to ManRam v8.00.
    Patch notes: This version is nice, funny, cool & good™ now

I really just don’t get your side’s infatuation with AOC. She’s like the new Hillary for you guys.

For me:

GOP - Mitch McConnell. Although he may be out on his own soon. I have hardcore baptist Trumper conservative relatives in Kentucky and they all can’t stand him and will sooner vote for the Dem.

Dem - Schumer. Enough is enough already. The absolute worst voice to lead the Dems in the Senate.

/thread

If Trump can become president with no political background then I don't understand why I need a resumé

born and raised on the south side of Chicago.
    Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    I'm changing my vote to this
    ditto

Quote Originally Posted by MrPoon
    man with hair like fire can destroy souls with a twitch of his thighs.

born and raised on the south side of Chicago.
    I really just don’t get your side’s infatuation with AOC. She’s like the new Hillary for you guys.

For me:

GOP - Mitch McConnell. Although he may be out on his own soon. I have hardcore baptist Trumper conservative relatives in Kentucky and they all can’t stand him and will sooner vote for the Dem.

Dem - Schumer. Enough is enough already. The absolute worst voice to lead the Dems in the Senate.

THis seems like a good idea.

Quote Originally Posted by MrPoon
    man with hair like fire can destroy souls with a twitch of his thighs.

Dam so many to pick from the gop. Lmao

But I’ll have to go with McConnel because of a billion reasons.

From the dems I’ll say Schumer as well. Retire bro!

Isn’t it sad that the two party leaders are the most hated?

I didn’t like Lott or Daschle but they at least were more respectable and got more done than this current dynamic duo.

Quote Originally Posted by Crovash View Post
    Despite her many communiques and her effervescent demeanor (or obnoxious, depending on your perspective), both of which are beloved by the entertainment media, in terms of substantial accomplishments, Ms. Ocasio-Cortez has actually not been able to do a whole lot (some positive, some negative, depending on your perspective). Not surprising; she’s one of 435 members of the House.

Despite his many communiques and his effervescent demeanor (or obnoxious, depending on your perspective), both of which are beloved by the entertainment media, in terms of substantial accomplishments, Mr. Trump has actually been able to do a whole lot (some positive, some negative, depending on your perspective). Not surprising; he’s the President.
    She’s been one of the most effective legislators in the oversight committee that I’ve seen. Asking very clear and concise questions. Oversight is just as, if not more important, than the politician that comes around once every 40-50 years and leads to some massive big new thing.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    She’s been one of the most effective legislators in the oversight committee that I’ve seen. Asking very clear and concise questions. Oversight is just as, if not more important, than the politician that comes around once every 40-50 years and leads to some massive big new thing.
    Like I say, some positive — depending on your perspective.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123