Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Name one politician on each side..

If you had the choice to get rid of one House/Senate member of Congress in each party who would it be?

GOP:
    DEM:

Mine:

GOP: Lindsey Graham
    DEM: AOC

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I really just don’t get your side’s infatuation with AOC. She’s like the new Hillary for you guys.

For me:

GOP - Mitch McConnell. Although he may be out on his own soon. I have hardcore baptist Trumper conservative relatives in Kentucky and they all can’t stand him and will sooner vote for the Dem.

Dem - Schumer. Enough is enough already. The absolute worst voice to lead the Dems in the Senate.

Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    I really just don’t get your side’s infatuation with AOC. She’s like the new Hillary for you guys.

For me:

GOP - Mitch McConnell. Although he may be out on his own soon. I have hardcore baptist Trumper conservative relatives in Kentucky and they all can’t stand him and will sooner vote for the Dem.

Dem - Schumer. Enough is enough already. The absolute worst voice to lead the Dems in the Senate.

Agree, it has to be these two. Although there's so many good options from the GOP, but McConnell is the absolutely the worst.

Honorable mentions: Nunes, Jordan, Graham, Cotton
    "The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality.”

-JFK

Quote Originally Posted by Walter_White View Post
    Agree, it has to be these two. Although there's so many good options from the GOP, but McConnell is the absolutely the worst.

Honorable mentions: Nunes, Jordan, Graham, Cotton
    Honestly I could come up with 40+ names in each party in the Senate alone.

How about we just let Neil deGrasse Tyson run everything and call it a day.

For me:

x2
    “Today, we rip the hearts out of these ****in' haters!!!” - Demeco Ryans pregame speech vs ATL

For me:

AOC is like a female Trump, the incendiary reactionary language were seeing in politics has to go.

Honestly

GOP: King
    DNC: AOC/Omar

Quote Originally Posted by ciaban2.0 View Post
    AOC is like a female Trump, the incendiary reactionary language were seeing in politics has to go.

Honestly

GOP: King
    DNC: AOC/Omar
    Except she’s well versed and educated and fights for issues that actually matter to the working class and....yeah nothing like Trump.

The only Trump equivalent on the Dem side is Anthony Weiner. Except even he was well versed in civics.

Except she’s well versed and educated and fights for issues that actually matter to the working class and....yeah nothing like Trump.

The only Trump equivalent on the Dem side is Anthony Weiner. Except even he was well versed in civics.
    I agree with Ciaban. AOC is like a bizarro Trump. Trump is loud and says obnoxious things while fitting perfectly the demographic of conservatives: rich, old, and white; where as AOC is loud and says obnoxious things while fitting perfectly the demographic of liberals: young, minority, and female.

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    I agree with Ciaban. AOC is like a bizarro Trump. Trump is loud and says obnoxious things while fitting perfectly the demographic of conservatives: rich, old, and white; where as AOC is loud and says obnoxious things while fitting perfectly the demographic of liberals: young, minority, and female.
    Put that way, I can see it.

I’m also biased because I’m a liberal and like her.

I try to balance that with realism. But the reason I like Bernie and AOC isn’t because I think they can achieve all the progressive goals or that it would necessarily work, but because we’ve swung so far the other way that I think we need to Over correct to the left. A moderate Dem brings us just right of center.

LOL
    That's why unemployment is so low, because everyone has two jobs right?

That's why she helped stop the new Amazon HQ in New York that would have brought in Billions in revenue from the company and from high earning employees.
    So well versed.

For me:

Agreed. And Al Franken was pushed out by Schumer.
    Schumer warned Franken that he would rally Democratic senators against him after summoning the Minnesota senator to his Washington D.C. apartment on Dec. 1, 2016.
    “I couldn’t believe it, I asked him for due process and he said no.” Franken said

AOC is put out there for bait.
    Last edited by kevin13697; 07-22-2019 at 06:23 PM.

For me:

she is that stupid.
    at this point I wouldn't want to get rid of her. she is gold to the Republican party, she is going to continue to be exposed.

saying that I should be incarcerated is going too far.

Quote Originally Posted by Crovash View Post
    I agree in principle, but (1) I no longer read Special’s posts, and (2) he’s already gone.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crovash View Post
    He’s already in exile.
    I don't post over the weekend because it's my choice, and apparently I'm "gone".

when people are unable to argue over the topic they get personal. I welcome anyone (Crovash, GGGGG-Men, dbroncos78087, valade16) to counter anything that I have said. if you're smart enough then prove it.
    Last edited by SpecialFNK; 07-23-2019 at 10:46 AM.
    Either care about all of it like a decent human being or shut the **** up and stop selective outrage based on whether it serves your political purposes.

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome
    the anti-Trump movement seems to be getting dumber

Name one politician on each side..

Nah

Nah
    nobody should be triggered this much.
    to my knowledge no one else has said anything this far even when they still attack me with insults. I don't know anyone here and would never want to be so triggered that I get this personal.
    Last edited by SpecialFNK; 07-24-2019 at 09:50 AM.
    Either care about all of it like a decent human being or shut the **** up and stop selective outrage based on whether it serves your political purposes.

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome
    the anti-Trump movement seems to be getting dumber

For me:

/thread

If Trump can become president with no political background then I don't understand why I need a resumé

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast