Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Zion's best imitation is Draymond. Ingram and Holiday will probably both score more than him.

People are saying Zion will be a bust but now personally myself I am starting to have my doubts about Zion too. Reason being his weight which will only hold him back in my opinion but also because of the fact that college ball is a lot more different than the pros and I can't see his game transitioning into the NBA. As for who is the most NBA ready or who could win Rookie of the Year it could be Ja Morant or even Michael Porter, Jr.

zion gonna be so bad it will be hilarious at these dudes thinking he is this good. Cant wait.

Zion the only thing he needs to do is lose like 30 to 40 pounds...he's 280 but if he goes down to 250 or 240 at 6'6 then with the weight loss I think he could still be just as explosive

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    I think Barrett can be a very good player but I don't think he will be very good out of the gate. I think Morant has a better chance at having an immediate impact. I don't think Zion will be a big scorer out of the gate, I think he will get in foul trouble a lot, but I also think his defense, rim diving, and ability to push the ball will significantly impact games. Haters will point to his scoring totals
    If this proves out why would they be haters? Scoring is important in a league where offense wins. I think Zion has a better chance of topping 300 lbs sometime during the season than averaging a Luka type 21 plus points per game

If Zion doesn't win it then Morant or Barrett will

Darius or Garland or Ja Morant have the most opportunity to show out. I'd go with either of them unless Zion meets all expectations.

Trolls... they have an "opinion", but never have to back it up... it can change all the time as well as on how the weather changes along with how "the wind blows" if it comes down to this troll too... https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/me...hp?268807-Tg11
    Last edited by buckalis; 08-24-2019 at 12:09 PM.

NBA's ROY for 19/20 season...

Quote Originally Posted by zookman65 View Post
    If this proves out why would they be haters? Scoring is important in a league where offense wins. I think Zion has a better chance of topping 300 lbs sometime during the season than averaging a Luka type 21 plus points per game
    Bc he will contribute to winning more then any other rookie in the league. If he averages 14, 8, and 4 while defending 4 to 5 spots and being a secondary ball handler who creates pace and collapses defenses he will be a major contributor

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by ewing; 08-24-2019 at 03:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Despite who wins ROY, my opinion is that the man with most potential out of this draft was Sekou Doumbouya and he fell on the the right team and the right coach to develop him too... Watch the Pistons coming up in the following seasons!

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    zion gonna be so bad it will be hilarious at these dudes thinking he is this good. Cant wait.
    So bad? Lmao. What are your projected numbers for him?

ROY imo will be a 3 horse race between Zion, Morant and potentially Rui Hachimura. Just hope the Wizards don't find a way to screw up a prospect with this much potential.

Quote Originally Posted by Rivera View Post
    Ben Simmons!!!!!!!

nah but forreal, i hate to be predictable but there are 4 contenders in my eyes for this award

Zion/Ja/RJ and

MPJR

Depending on MPJR's health, theres a chance he could steal this award. Hes going to be in more meaningful games then the others
    If MPJR wins it Denver either lost Murray or Jokic, or Denver is the number 1 team in the entire league. Denver doesnít have a style for guys to put up crazy points. Everything is through Jokic and itís well distributed. I canít evem imagine MPJR getting enough usage to compete in this.

Latest odds are like this:

1. Zion Williamson......-135
    2. Ja Morant..............+300
    3. RJ Barret...............+550
    4. Darius Garland.......+1600
    5. Michael Porter Jr. ...+1800
    6. Coby White............+1800
    7. DeAndre Hunter.....+2500
    8. Jarrett Culver........+2500
    9. Rui Hachimura.......+2500
    10. Cameron Reddish +5000

Zion was very fortunate to fell into a team with a proven coach as to direct and accelerate his development... Anything less than winning ROY and be "NBA ready" by Feb, will be considered as failure for him...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12