Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by lakerfan85 View Post
    Now if we go back to the 2009/2010 team then that team beats our current team..
    Yep, that 2010 team would give it to the current team, but the 2011 team had some injuries and some chemistry issues after the whole Shannon brown thing so that one would be more competitive. The biggest issue the current team would have is that it usually takes some time to develop enough chemistry to win a title (usually 2-plus years) and the current team hasn't played together before.

Quote Originally Posted by Big Moves03 View Post
    Yep, that 2010 team would give it to the current team, but the 2011 team had some injuries and some chemistry issues after the whole Shannon brown thing so that one would be more competitive. The biggest issue the current team would have is that it usually takes some time to develop enough chemistry to win a title (usually 2-plus years) and the current team hasn't played together before.
    I would argue that last year raptors team lost some key rotational pieces in DeRozan, Poetl and Valanciunas to add Kawhi, Danny and Marc Gasol. Only guys who had played with each other of that core Raptors were Lowry, Siakam, VanVleet and Powell. McCaw was a late add in last year as well. Aounoby was basically out for the playoffs. And they had a different coach in Nurse, firing Casey.

Lakers also have new coach in Vogel, firing Puke. But Lakers have guys who played together 1 season together: LeBron-Rondo-Kuz-KCP-JaVale-Caruso. Caruso, Kuzma and KCP with the Lakers for last 2 years. Rondo-Boogie-AD played together in NOLA. So some familIarity does exist, just not as a complete unit.

No coach or executive surveyed picked this lakers team to come out of the west! So there you have it guy's, they are saying this isn't a championship team!

Quote Originally Posted by lakers squad View Post
    No coach or executive surveyed picked this lakers team to come out of the west! So there you have it guy's, they are saying this isn't a championship team!
    It all stems from thinking LeBron isn't unstoppable anymore. One injury riddled season, and he's done? That's absurd.

Father time is undefeated, but until I see him falter in the postseason, I'm not buying it.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

Quote Originally Posted by blams View Post
    It all stems from thinking LeBron isn't unstoppable anymore. One injury riddled season, and he's done? That's absurd.

Father time is undefeated, but until I see him falter in the postseason, I'm not buying it.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    I saw enough last year, to know he has plenty left in the tank.

Quote Originally Posted by lakers squad View Post
    Them not wanting us to come out of the west is the reason why they don't pick us, the whole league hate us.

Quote Originally Posted by Big Moves03 View Post
    Lebron-mcgee-kcp-rondo-caruso-kuz played together last year

AD-boogie-rondo played together two years ago

Bradley-rondo played together before

Yeah the whole team didn't played together but there are already many pieces who know each other well on the court so the process might be shorter probably.

Quote Originally Posted by Iron24th View Post
    Lebron-mcgee-kcp-rondo-caruso-kuz played together last year

AD-boogie-rondo played together two years ago

Bradley-rondo played together before

Yeah the whole team didn't played together but there are already many pieces who know each other well on the court so the process might be shorter probably.
    Donít forget Boogie & Quinn Cook with the Warriors last year.

JaVale & Quinn Cook with the 2018 champion warriors

LeBron and a rookie Danny Green in the 2009-10 season, that last season of LeBronís first stint in Cleveland.

Quote Originally Posted by LaVar Ball View Post
    Donít forget Boogie & Quinn Cook with the Warriors last year.

JaVale & Quinn Cook with the 2018 champion warriors

LeBron and a rookie Danny Green in the 2009-10 season, that last season of LeBronís first stint in Cleveland.
    Good call

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12