Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    I like this Hogan kid.

Except for his deep ball. Lol. Those were the worst 2 deep balls I've ever seen.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    I like this Hogan kid.
    Lock is not a finished product but Hoganís back up job is slipping.

In a league of injuries, our depth is a concern, especially up front. Flacco might be dead by week 3.

ST is bad too.

Quote Originally Posted by tp13baby View Post

In a league of injuries, our depth is a concern, especially up front. Flacco might be dead by week 3.

ST is bad too.
    Meh. The oline starters held their own tonight. Except for the penalties. I swear Bolles is the most out of position starting LT I've ever seen. And Lock has a way to go to take over that #2.

Special Teams have been horrible for years. Nothing new there.
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

I like this Hogan kid.
    This has got to be trolling... The dude looked awful tonight lol

Quote Originally Posted by tp13baby View Post

ST is bad too.
    In an ideal world, Flacco stays healthy and Lock is the number 2. His footwork still leaves something to be desired by he's gotten better and better every week. That's encouraging.

Our depth is a real issue... But special teams is even more of an issue. Straight up awful in all facets of special teams.

QB A: 13/30 for 104 yards 0 TD's and 1 pick
    QB B: 31/51 for 254 yards 1 TD and 1 pick

Which one is Hogan?

Quote Originally Posted by mgjohnson7851 View Post
    This has got to be trolling... The dude looked awful tonight lol
    You are so strange when it comes to people discussing Broncos QB's. All I said is that I like the kid followed by me saying that he threw the most ridiculous deep balls I've ever seen. But whatever.

He looked like a pretty decent QB 60% of the time last night.

If you disagree, fair enough.

Quote Originally Posted by mgjohnson7851 View Post
    QB A: 13/30 for 104 yards 0 TD's and 1 pick
    QB B: 31/51 for 254 yards 1 TD and 1 pick

Which one is Hogan?
    Don't know and don't care. It was a simple comment man. I like the kid. Never said he needs to be our starter. Just an observation. Chill out.
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

Don't know and don't care. It was a simple comment man. I like the kid. Never said he needs to be our starter. Just an observation. Chill out.
    I don't need to chill out... I'm not mad or anything. I just was genuinely shocked that someone likes him. Most of Broncos Country (On Twitter and sports radio anyways) wants him gone.

Personally I feel that he's a below average backup and we could do better on the waiver wire after final cuts.

Yeah Hogan is somewhere between QB2 and QB3

Well the last two preseason games are going to be boring because no starters will play and Lock is injured.

Part of me thinks all these NFL teams resting starters for the third preseason game is orchestrated by the NFL. New CBA comes up in like a year and this is the first year I remember that so many teams aren't taking part in the "Dress rehearsal". I can't help but think that they're trying to show that this long of a preseason is useless to get their 18 game schedule lol.

The only way to make up for a first round QB bust and a total whiff on the 2017 draft class?

ABSOLUTELY NAIL THE 2018 CLASS.

The 2018 class had a great rookie season, but if the #Broncos are to return to playoff contention in 2019... they will have to take another step forward.

https://mavensports.io/broncos/news/...Eix1T3eJFmSnA/

Some people want to paint Von Miller and Bradley Chubb as Batman and Robin. While the superhero to sidekick narrative is fun, Chubb is emerging as much more than just a sidekick... Batman & Robin? Nah... what we are seeing is the beginning of Batman and Superman. Bad guys beware.

https://mavensports.io/broncos/news/...EClhX0McgA4QA/

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Cyanide 28 View Post
    Some people want to paint Von Miller and Bradley Chubb as Batman and Robin. While the superhero to sidekick narrative is fun, Chubb is emerging as much more than just a sidekick... Batman & Robin? Nah... what we are seeing is the beginning of Batman and Superman. Bad guys beware.

https://mavensports.io/broncos/news/...EClhX0McgA4QA/
    Excellent as always Cy. Thank you for the content and inside scoop that you always provide.

We should admire this while we have it folks. Von is still in his prime and Chubb is about to be a star...this is not something you see every 5 years or so.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast