Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Quote Originally Posted by Pittz View Post
    Eagles -4.5, Falcons +1.5, and Vikings -9 are all tempting from the 1:00 slate.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I got Det +6 couldn't resist

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
    One More Time

was in vegas last week but took a bit of a beating in both college and pro. tonight i am on Jordan Howard over 31 yards and 9.5 carries both +145.

Let's go!

One More Time

Quote Originally Posted by Lil Rhody View Post
    Let's go!

So you have to get each game right to win?

Ya these are my parlays. I bet a couple singles as well but who cares about them little payouts

One More Time

Bears killed me and Teddy killed all his haters in here .

Let's go

One More Time

Houston Texans vs. Jacksonville Jaguars (NFL) - Nov 3, 2019 9:30 AM EST Premium Pick Play Title: Mike's NFL Very Early Earlybird Play Selected: Point Spread: 1.5/-115 Analysis: This game is a heated battle to stay close to Indianapolis for the top spot in the AFC South. The BIG intangible leaning toward Jacksonville has to be the familiarity with adapting to the Greenwich Mean Time Zone (GMT) is usually +5 hours (a 2:30 PM local time start) from their Eastern Standard Time Zone (EST) in Florida. It was +4 hours last night, but since we (USA) turned our clocks back last night, it will be 2:30 PM in London, England for the Jaguars (+5 hours) & a whopping 6 hour difference for the Texans who utilize the Central Standard Time Zone (CST) in Houston. I'm bringing all of this up because this will be the 7 consecutive season Jacksonville (3-1 SU & ATS the last 4) has made the trip & know the surface of Wembley (home of the EPL's Tottenham Hotspur) very well compared to the Texans who are making trip #1 to the United Kingdom. In the earlier matchup @ NRG Stadium in Texas, Jax HC Doug Marrone gambled & lost (13-12) when he went for the win & not the tie (Fournette stopped @ goal line) after a late TD throw by Gardner Minshew (his 1st start). If he didn't, Gardner might have been 5-2 SU heading into this one. Houston's 27-24 win over Oakland wasn't without a price last week. Besides a kick to the left eye to starting QB Deshaun Watson (16/5 TD/INT ratio), the Texans lost 9-year vet & DE J.J. Watt to a shoulder injury. In addition, OLT Laremy Tunsil injured his shoulder (listed as questionable) & might give way to 3rd-year man Roderick Johnson who has seen very limited action thus far. They'll be a matchup problem since the green Johnson or injured Tunsil will be stacked up against DE Yannick Ngakoue (18 tackles, 4 sacks, 1 INT, 1 forced fumble) whose a force to be reckoned with AND battling for a juicier contract right now. Remember, these Jags held Houston to 13 on their home turf (they average about 27 PPG) without Ngakoue who was out with a hamstring injury. My bottom line says the Jacksonville "D" under Todd Wash knows how to dial up pressure. Rookie DE Josh Allen (7 sacks) & 12-year vet & team leader DE/DT Calais Campbell ( 4 1/2 sacks-listed as questionable) made things difficult for Watson the 1st time around & now get him on grass. How much time will Watson have to throw downfield to DeAndre Hopkins (617 receiving yards, 3 TD's) remains to be seen. The Jaguars (13th overall "D") rank 3rd in sacks with 29. The Texans just cracked the top 20 overall on defense (17 sacks) WITH Watt. I feel there should be less pressure on Minshew (13/2 TD/INT ratio) than in Game 1 that should enable him to hook up with his leading receiver in D.J. Chark, Jr. (660 receiving yards & 6 TD's). The SU win for him rests on ball control & NOT turning the ball over. Minshew is PERFECT SU @ 4-0 when putting out a no-turnover game. I look for RB Leonard Fournette to be more effective than his 47-yard output in Game 1. Here's where we'll play this one. Playing this @ the right number is just as key as playing the right pitcher in baseball. We'll gladly go to Wembley Stadium in London to play the JACKSONVILLE JAGUARS (buying to + 3 1/2) as my 8* NFL Very Early Earlybird!

Mike Handzelek's Week 8 NFL Record: 5-0 for 100%

Mike Handzelek's 2019-20 NFL Overall Seasonal Record: 17-10 for a rising 63%

2007-08 Las Vegas Hilton/Westgate NFL Handicapping World Champion

2017-18 & 2018-19 VegasTopDogs.Com NFL Winning Percentage Champ

You suck^

One More Time

Let's go

One More Time

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234