Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    We desperately need Polite to wake up. He was supposed to be a character risk not an on the field concern. That he isn't dominating 3rd stringers is a problem.

I would trade a lot for Clowny. With him I would be less concerned about Cashman and the corners would have less time to be exposed.

Connor Hughes
    @Connor_J_Hughes

Adam Gase says the running backs have really impressed him in training camp Bell, Montgomery.

Also names Trenton Cannon. Says he looks legitimately improved & is catching the ball well.

It sure sounds like Cannon is making the 53. #jets

"You don't know how to drink. Your whole generation, you drink for the wrong reasons. My generation, we drink because it's good, because it feels better than unbuttoning your collar, because we deserve it. We drink because it's what men do."

Quote Originally Posted by aNYer View Post
    We desperately need Polite to wake up. He was supposed to be a character risk not an on the field concern. That he isn't dominating 3rd stringers is a problem.

I would trade a lot for Clowny. With him I would be less concerned about Cashman and the corners would have less time to be exposed.
    Everything I've seen and read from camp shows although he started out very rookie-like, however he's turned it up in recent weeks, it will be notable if he appears in the next game. Same with Cashman and Wesco, as game 3 of the preseason usually projects well as the onfield team you'll see during the season.

Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Quote Originally Posted by MrX27 View Post
    Everything I've seen and read from camp shows although he started out very rookie-like, however he's turned it up in recent weeks, it will be notable if he appears in the next game. Same with Cashman and Wesco, as game 3 of the preseason usually projects well as the onfield team you'll see during the season.
    I've been singing Weco praise. the last game I saw him run good routes, make a nice catch (although called back) and make some very mean, aggressive blocks.

I am really excited about seeing Cashman get more burn. I know he was an unpopular pick (saying that about a Jets draft is always right, no matter who the pick) but I love guys that play football and have smarts and energy. He also looked pretty damn quick on the field.

I haven't seen much from Polite, so I hope you are correct.

**** off. Where's my title

I would love to see Polite make it, though I had thought, at the time of the draft, the pick had bust written all over it. hopefully, we'll get lucky.

Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post
    I've been singing Weco praise. the last game I saw him run good routes, make a nice catch (although called back) and make some very mean, aggressive blocks.

I am really excited about seeing Cashman get more burn. I know he was an unpopular pick (saying that about a Jets draft is always right, no matter who the pick) but I love guys that play football and have smarts and energy. He also looked pretty damn quick on the field.

I haven't seen much from Polite, so I hope you are correct.
    He's just going to be a situational passrusher this year. Its a good sign if he makes an appearance on Sat.
    Wesco has every op to start the first 4 weeks after that if he can prove himself we could have a 2-headed monster in Herndon and Wesco.
    Cashman will get run this Sat at some point, he should be able to hold his own.

We have the Saints so the DBs will get tested.
    Lets see if the passrush will be there to help them out.

Quote Originally Posted by scopepts View Post
    Vic Beasley killed Adoga, welcome to the NFL
    He did, and it was badd.
    Adoga is another one to watch this week.

Thought he's been okay so far, other than THAT play.
    I see starter potential in him but hopefully he'll get the chance to acclimate to the game, rather having to play before he's truly ready.

Didn't read through the thread but is anyone talking about our Kicker problem? Anyone we bring in so far can't even kick extra points. We won't compete for **** without a kicker.

Quote Originally Posted by bklynny67 View Post
    Didn't read through the thread but is anyone talking about our Kicker problem? Anyone we bring in so far can't even kick extra points. We won't compete for **** without a kicker.
    yeap, its looking pretty bad right now. We should just sign Matt Bryant or something.
    Last edited by Dmagic387; 08-22-2019 at 10:09 AM.

I thought Edoga played well.

"You don't know how to drink. Your whole generation, you drink for the wrong reasons. My generation, we drink because it's good, because it feels better than unbuttoning your collar, because we deserve it. We drink because it's what men do."

Copeland may not seem like a huge loss, but his absence will be felt. Hopefully polite shows something, or even Luvu.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#Hernandezing

Quote Originally Posted by bwallstreet View Post
    haha delusional
    Someone underestimated the jets!

There is a cheaper option than Clowney available, Yannick Ngakoue of the Jags is pretty good and he gets to the QB.

Manish Mehta
    @MMehtaNYDN

Jets have traded away the second of their two 2020 sixth-round picks to Indianapolis for CB Nate Hairston (pending a physical)

Quote Originally Posted by Claymation View Post
    Manish Mehta
    @MMehtaNYDN

Jets have traded away the second of their two 2020 sixth-round picks to Indianapolis for CB Nate Hairston (pending a physical)
    Never heard of him but hopefully Joe sees a diamond in the the rough.

He apparently excelled in man coverage but struggled last year in a zone-based scheme... should hopefully see a bounce back season in GW's man-heavy system for CBs

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast