Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: DC or Marvel?

It's not even close for me. Marvel was, is and is going to be on top of DC

Marvel is much better in terms of movies and what not. But if its who is stronger and who would win In fight its dc all day. Superman alone crushes marvel

Yea superman's too much

Iceman would wreck **** tho
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Marvel for me but it is very close DC has characters that are favourites and can't be ruined for me despite all the changes that both companies seem to love to toss out there.

Quote Originally Posted by amzounslide95 View Post
    I don't feel the need to pick sides. I like them both. I really like that animated movies from DC. Those don't get enough hype.
    This is pretty much it. Live action: Marvel, Animated: DC.
    Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

Mad Magazine is not an option :sadface:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming; who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who at the worst, at least fails while daring greatly. -- Teddy Roosevelt

Marvel. Batman is my favorite comic book character of all time, but, the Batman universe is the only thing I love about DC. I love the X-Men the most out of Marvel, but, in general, Marvel has more characters and stories I like than DC.

Marvel the best

I just finished book 11 of the walking dead. This **** is in-****in-credible
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    I just finished book 11 of the walking dead. This **** is in-****in-credible
    Yes, the original stuff is much better than the show.

Imagine being such a tool you call marvel movies overrated.

Well....they are. Imagine being such a tool that you define someone based on their thoughts on some kiddie comic book movies.

"there's no scraps in my scrapbook"

Youre all tools.

Quote Originally Posted by Dugmet View Post
    Mad Magazine is not an option :sadface:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I love mad magazine. I have had a subscription for years and I'm sad that they are done with it. I remember when I was little when I would go to my grandparents house and I would walk with my cousins to the newsstand in town. They always had mad and cracked and we would buy whatever issues they had.

Readers Digest

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast