Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: DC or Marvel?

DC or Marvel?

Just curious which one do you prefer? And whoís your favorite Superhero/s and Villains/s? Iím a big Batman and Flash Fan and when it comes to Villains Iím a big Harley Quinn and Joker fan. What about you?

Coming soon to a WWE Ring near you!

Marvel
    Silver surfer and Galactus
    Thanos and Death

Sick of both and don't care about either. All these Marvel movies are overrated af.

"there's no scraps in my scrapbook"

Hes not talking about just movies. The movies suck ***. The comics were good.

For sure. I was always a baseball card collector growing up, never got in to comic books outside of buying some of the death of Superman ones.

"there's no scraps in my scrapbook"

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Sick of both and don't care about either. All these Marvel movies are overrated af.
    I do agree I think there are too many Marvel movies that come out too soon one after another.

Captain america is the ****ing worst. Gimme some Galactus "THE GREAT HUNGER IS UPON ME ONCE MORE"

"To perform your task as my herald, Norrin Radd, you must become far more than merely a man. I bestow upon you a part of my own Power Cosmic. You shall absorb boundless strength from the cosmos itself. Needing no food to eat. Nor water to drink. Nor air to breathe. You shall be able to transmute the elements. And to heal others as well as yourself. Cosmic bolts of awesome power shall be yours to hurl. And neither the frigid cold of the deepest space or the blazing heat of the brightest star shall harm your shielded body. Most importantly, I shall give you the means to travel faster than the fastest starship. So you may soar to the ends of the universe and beyond. Norrin Radd exists no more. You are newborn my herald. Even your mind is a new page on which I shall write. ARISE!"

***** good.

Overall Marvel for sure. Wolverine is my guy, also batman. Frank Miller's batman year one is one of the greatest comics ever.

I like image comics, just finished a series called criminal, ****in sick.
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Oh I recently read another image comics called wytches, yea, super creepy. Its ****in good. Oh and one called black science. Image stay putting out bangers. Walking dead obviously, also another one remind me of the movie seven, it's called nail biter or some ****. Twisted serial killer story

There is a writer artist combo Ed Brubaker and Sean Phillip's, anything they put out is absolute gold. Image gave them a fat contract and 100% creative control, they gonna be putting stuff out
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Man.... The problem with DC is how over powered most of their people are both good and bad. That being said I really really really ****ing love the flash but I really ****ing love Captain america.... But I really really love Doomsday...... But I really love batman beyond...... I just dont know. I am probably more interested in DC because the justice league to me was always better than the avengers.

For sure. I was always a baseball card collector growing up, never got in to comic books outside of buying some of the death of Superman ones.
    ****ing card collecting nerd : )

comics and arcade games was where it was at.

You wanna read some ****... look up gorr the god butcher and thor... MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN

I've literally never seen a comic book in my life. Have no clue where you would even get them.
    <><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

I like the ones with the more attractive people and the ones where the women arenít all giant teases.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

Says you! I think theyíre all fun. Itís me being a nerd without having to read the comics.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast