Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Quote Originally Posted by d-leethal View Post
    depth at power forward.
    tmml

**** off. Where's my title

Quote Originally Posted by still a fan View Post
    lol your joking right?

Fan's here have no clue on Randle, I didn't know when he scored 45 against Portland they had a 7'3 player lol
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FMlzNJaMEsc

Knick fans really need to watch this video, on who we signed because I really feel some here have no idea.

Collins, Kanter, Nurkic didn't matter, end line to endline, threes' drives, defense, domination.

I guess Draymond stinks, lol Randle, Dray can't guard me!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gc4lZkEA9HQ

Triple double vs Grizz, 19/14/11 any 7'3 guys on that team?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EEe76XmofcQ

Man is DSJ going to have fun in the pick and roll, let me tell you......

How is this for objective? How about really understanding who the Knicks signed, because a few here do and he is a beast.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NaVa6NHwUUg

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by nycericanguy View Post
    going to be hard to match salaries... people want to think we have a grand master plan to get assets for these random signings but I don't see it... nor do I see why the FO deserves the benefit of the doubt. Maybe, just maybe... they aren't very good at assembling a team and don't have the best ideas?

I mean Perry comes in and brings in Mario and now Payton. Two of his guys, Mario was awful, Payton isn't a modern NBA PG, but then we seem to love those guys... Mudiay, Burke, DSJR now Payton.

but hey Khawi & PG13 are free agents in 2021...lol
    Dude was arguably the best point guard after the all star break...had 3 triple doubles in a row...sorry I'm not tryin to hear that just because he can't shoot consistently.

Quote Originally Posted by rpgmaster86 View Post
    Dude was arguably the best point guard after the all star break...had 3 triple doubles in a row...sorry I'm not tryin to hear that just because he can't shoot consistently.
    arguably the best PG after the ASB? He wasn't even the best PG on his own team.

triple doubles are just about meaningless these days.

can't shoot at all is more like it. he's only hit 137 three's in his entire CAREER on 30% and 63% at the FT line. those are DSJR numbers, for some reason the FO really likes these types and decided to add another.

arguably the best PG after the ASB? He wasn't even the best PG on his own team.

triple doubles are just about meaningless these days.

can't shoot at all is more like it. he's only hit 137 three's in his entire CAREER on 30% and 63% at the FT line. those are DSJR numbers, for some reason the FO really likes these types and decided to add another.
    OR, the front office signs guys they know they won't have to give long contracts to, won't be selfish, team players, tough minded, hustle first, guys willing to teach youngsters,...and etc

Who's the 1 yr point guard who can shoot that you wanted on a cheap deal after missing on everyone?

I guess Fox and Morant aren't modern either. None of the top PGs coming into the draft next year are modern either.

What are teams thinking by drafting these antiquated PGs so early?

Quote Originally Posted by Bivory View Post
    OR, the front office signs guys they know they won't have to give long contracts to, won't be selfish, team players, tough minded, hustle first, guys willing to teach youngsters,...and etc

Who's the 1 yr point guard who can shoot that you wanted on a cheap deal after missing on everyone?
    why do they have to be selfish?...lol. you don't think Payton on a 1 year deal will be out there trying to get his?

DSJR is the main piece we got back for KP and after 20 games we are already signing another PG, reminds me of drafting Frank and then trading for Mudiay & Burke right after. Makes you wonder just how much confidence they have in DSJR.

Why not just sign a backup that can shoot like Cook for instance? And give DSJR 1 solid season to see what he can do?

and isn't "missing out on everyone" also on the FO?

but really Brog or Dlo's were the guys to get but like you said we dont want to give ANY long term contracts because they want to sell us on having zero expectations for 2 years while we wait til 2021 for the next FA class. instead of actually trying to build a team now with young players. only guaranteed contract we have in 2021 is RJ... lets keep thinking that stars will come here just b/c we have an empty roster and cap space...

Quote Originally Posted by smood999 View Post
    I guess Fox and Morant aren't modern either. None of the top PGs coming into the draft next year are modern either.

you know a lot of guys can't shoot at 19,20 years of age.... alot of guys take a few years to develop a shot. Wall came out of college a brick layer, he needed to develop some sort of shot to really take his game to the next level. Fox shot over 37% from 3 last year, albeit on not the highest volume... but these guys will take the jump to the next level when and if they develop a shot.

teams draft on potential, not everyone is a Trae young at 18, that's rare. Just like we have several guys on the roster whose lack of shooting is holding them back. Frank, DSJR & RJ... imagine those guys with jumpers?

you know a lot of guys can't shoot at 19,20 years of age.... alot of guys take a few years to develop a shot. Wall came out of college a brick layer, he needed to develop some sort of shot to really take his game to the next level. Fox shot over 37% from 3 last year, albeit on not the highest volume... but these guys will take the jump to the next level when and if they develop a shot.

teams draft on potential, not everyone is a Trae young at 18, that's rare. Just like we have several guys on the roster whose lack of shooting is holding them back. Frank, DSJR & RJ... imagine those guys with jumpers?
    so why can't DSJ take his game to the next level? Why is it other teams players can?

Aren't you constantly saying low volume means nothing for % shooting? So Cook Made one three last year out of 2.7 shots, why the double standard? He shot all of 5x a game and had 1.6 assists........I like Payton better who plays defense also.
    Cook took a two year deal, would you give him that for what he brings? Yes min but he's locked for two seasons now.

Also call me silly but Kadeem made 1 three on only 1.9 shots shooting .472 and had 4 assists per game and he's on a two way contract.......so why Cook?

so why can't DSJ take his game to the next level? Why is it other teams players can?

Aren't you constantly saying low volume means nothing for % shooting? So Cook Made one three last year out of 2.7 shots, why the double standard? He shot all of 5x a game and had 1.6 assists........I like Payton better who plays defense also.
    Cook took a two year deal, would you give him that for what he brings?
    Yes min but he's locked for two seasons now.

Also call me silly but Kadeem made 1 three on only 1.9 shots shooting .472 and had 4 assists per game and he's on a two way contract.......so why Cook?
    I'm not sold on DSJR but where did I ever say he can't get to the next level? i literally just said we should have given him 1 full season without Payton breathing down his neck to see what he can do.

theres no double standard, COok has hit 1.25 three's per game in just 17mpg over the past 2 years and shot them at over 42%. that's not low volume and that's an elite %. but you sign him to be a backup, not to compete with DSJR. Yes I would give him two years... fans have become obsessed with cap space, why would Cook for 2 years hurt us? Who are all these magical players we are signing with all this cap space? the FO has really done their job selling us on cap space every year now.

https://heavyeditorial.files.wordpre...0-pm.png?w=780
    Last edited by nycericanguy; 07-19-2019 at 10:09 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Lmao

Quote Originally Posted by smood999 View Post

Fox worked himself into a better shooters ja will have to do the same if he doesn't wanna ride the bench with his no D

guys need to watch the video against Memphis, Randle made Randolph look like he was standing in cement, I mean it wasn't even a contest.....

Two totally different players......but okay I get it, no matter who we sign they suck.......got it.

lol your joking right?

Fan's here have no clue on Randle, I didn't know when he scored 45 against Portland they had a 7'3 player lol
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FMlzNJaMEsc

Knick fans really need to watch this video, on who we signed because I really feel some here have no idea.

Collins, Kanter, Nurkic didn't matter, end line to endline, threes' drives, defense, domination.

I guess Draymond stinks, lol Randle, Dray can't guard me!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gc4lZkEA9HQ

Triple double vs Grizz, 19/14/11 any 7'3 guys on that team?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EEe76XmofcQ

Man is DSJ going to have fun in the pick and roll, let me tell you......

How is this for objective? How about really understanding who the Knicks signed, because a few here do and he is a beast.
    Your response proves my point to highlight your bias.

Generational players get abused randomly by opposing players having a good game all the time. Doesn't make them less generational.

I'm referring to your use of the term modern. A lot of these PGs are in the same exact mold. DSJ, Fox, Morant...next year Cole Anthony. They are the same types of PGs. The difference between being modern or not can't be take 2-3 threes per game and just hit 1. That's exactly what Fox is doing. These types of PGs aren't going anywhere.

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast