Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by ecart View Post
    Kawhi has been having a horrendous season (by his standards) so far.
    His rebounds and assists are up. Just not as efficient as heís used to being.

Kawhi has been having a horrendous season (by his standards) so far.
    What do you think is contributing to that?

He seems a step slow at times but he looked like that early last year. The stats say he is taking less attempts at the rim and has become more of a mid range guy, which is where he typically is most comfortable. However, he is just missing. His 3 point shot has been off as well.

Sent from my SM-A530W using Tapatalk
    ďItís about winning,Ē Stoudemire said. ďYou win, youíre going to get on national TV. Simple. In Phoenix, we won ó Western Conference finals three, four years, playoffs every year. We won. If you donít win, nobody really wants to see you.Ē

Quote Originally Posted by ChongInc. View Post
    His rebounds and assists are up. Just not as efficient as heís used to being.
    Turnovers are up too.

Quote Originally Posted by aman_13 View Post
    What do you think is contributing to that?

He seems a step slow at times but he looked like that early last year. The stats say he is taking less attempts at the rim and has become more of a mid range guy, which is where he typically is most comfortable. However, he is just missing. His 3 point shot has been off as well.

His knee is probably ****ed but nobody wants to talk about it.

Turnovers are up too.

His knee is probably ****ed but nobody wants to talk about it.
    Agree on the knee. He isnít getting the rest he got last year either. Early in the season with the raptors he was resting A Lot.

If Kawhi wanted more rest days he should have stayed in Toronto less U.S. media watching. And pro Lakers media have no problem complaining about his rest days.

https://twitter.com/amyfadoolNBCS/st...291216384?s=20

This is too good. 76ers announcers watching the shot.

https://twitter.com/amyfadoolNBCS/st...291216384?s=20

This is too good. 76ers announcers watching the shot.
    Thanks for sharing that.

Cracking open my sons Christmas present right now. Nintendo switch with super smash. Couldnít resist lol.

Cracking open my sons Christmas present right now. Nintendo switch with super smash. Couldnít resist lol.
    Lool I haven't played that game since N64 but man it was fun.

ďItís about winning,Ē Stoudemire said. ďYou win, youíre going to get on national TV. Simple. In Phoenix, we won ó Western Conference finals three, four years, playoffs every year. We won. If you donít win, nobody really wants to see you.Ē

I know a lot of you guys donít give af about this but 2k is being pretty damn nice with the raptors ratings right now.

https://www.2kratings.com/nba2k20-team/toronto-raptors

Can put together a solid lineup of 80+ players and a nice 10 man rotation.
    OG being rated 80 is big. Ibaka should probably be rated higher, but Powell is close to 80 as well.

Chris Boucher and ronde are rated the same as Gasol, and TD is a 76 already which is pretty much unheard of for an undrafted rookie (heís probably rated in the top 5-10 rookies right now).

This doesnít mean anything tangible, but does reflect how the league as a whole views our team.

Iím 99% sure we will be buyers at the deadline, but still we have a lot of valuable assets on this roster. Masai is god.

I know a lot of you guys donít give af about this but 2k is being pretty damn nice with the raptors ratings right now.

https://www.2kratings.com/nba2k20-team/toronto-raptors

Can put together a solid lineup of 80+ players and a nice 10 man rotation.
    OG being rated 80 is big. Ibaka should probably be rated higher, but Powell is close to 80 as well.

Chris Boucher and ronde are rated the same as Gasol, and TD is a 76 already which is pretty much unheard of for an undrafted rookie (heís probably rated in the top 5-10 rookies right now).

This doesnít mean anything tangible, but does reflect how the league as a whole views our team.

Iím 99% sure we will be buyers at the deadline, but still we have a lot of valuable assets on this roster. Masai is god.
    I don't think we'll be trading. Maybe make a signing of some sort

Am I crazy, where did the NBA forum go

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by nycericanguy View Post
    well unfortunately it looks like you were right about Bargs...

but hopefully we can use his expiring, if not at least we unloaded Novak's deal...

Dwane Casey, Detroit Pistons coach, lost three times to LeBron in playoffs with Toronto: He knew all our playcalls. He would explain to his teammates exactly what the play was with all the options. So I always had to try to be creative in giving our playcalls. He is one of the smartest competitors ever.
    lol casey. So your ****** playcalling in the playoffs was because you were trying to outsmart Lebron. Really, that's what you're going with. Ok.

lol casey. So your ****** playcalling in the playoffs was because you were trying to outsmart Lebron. Really, that's what you're going with. Ok.
    Didnít derozan say they only had like 3 offensive plays? To me it sounds like he would just try to say those plays in new and exciting ways.

Didnít derozan say they only had like 3 offensive plays? To me it sounds like he would just try to say those plays in new and exciting ways.
    I wonder what the dynamic was between Nurse and Casey. I bet Nurse would say the dumbest **** like box and 1 and Casey would just tell him to shut up. smh dleague coaches. lmfao

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast