Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Raptors Off-Topic Thread

**** Kawhi

Figure we could use an OTT after the championship got us all riled up.

So my baby-mama was dating this guy for a few months up until a couple weeks ago.

This guy (who had gotten to know my kids, and even went fishing ALONE for a day with my 7 year old son) ended up getting day drunk, stole and sold a bunch of the baby-mama's jewelry to buy a high-powered BB-gun assault rifle... and then shot her puppy Chihuahua 6 times wile she was stuck in her crate.

She had to get major surgery to remove her eye and several BB's from her body. She had a BB lodged in her skull from when he shot her directly in the eye. She still has a BB lodged in her spine because they would have to bring in a special surgeon to remove it.

Dark details:
    - the dog is the sweetest dog I've ever known, and wasn't even a year old yet.
    The dog had 2 different types of BB's in its body. So the guy shot her, then loaded the other gun and shot her some more.
    - he unplugged the security cameras before he turned the guns on the puppy. This was pre-meditated.
    - a week before this happened, he convince my 7 year old to shoot the BB gun at a targer. When my son came back to my house he was telling me about it and how he doesn't think he should be shooting those until he is 18 years old. It was weird.
    - the babymama wasnt even going to call the cops. She called me in a panic asking for money and eventually told me what happened. I was the one who called the cops. The only other option would have landed me in jail too.

Conclusion:
    He's looking at up to 5 years in prison.
    The boys stayed with me for the last 2 weeks. They saw the dog for the first time last night. The stitches are incredibly serious still. it was major surgery to get the BB out of her skull.
    - the babymama started a go-fund-me and raised the money for the surgery over night (after I pitched in a few hundred for meds).

They let him go on a promise-to-appear. So this ******* is out in the world right now, armed and angry.

I hope I run into him one day.

Quote Originally Posted by ChongInc. View Post
    So my baby-mama was dating this guy for a few months up until a couple weeks ago.

This guy (who had gotten to know my kids, and even went fishing ALONE for a day with my 7 year old son) ended up getting day drunk, stole and sold a bunch of the baby-mama's jewelry to buy a high-powered BB-gun assault rifle... and then shot her puppy Chihuahua 6 times wile she was stuck in her crate.

She had to get major surgery to remove her eye and several BB's from her body. She had a BB lodged in her skull from when he shot her directly in the eye. She still has a BB lodged in her spine because they would have to bring in a special surgeon to remove it.

Dark details:
    The dog had 2 different types of BB's in its body. So the guy shot her, then loaded the other gun and shot her some more.
    - he unplugged the security cameras before he turned the guns on the puppy. This was pre-meditated.
    - a week before this happened, he convince my 7 year old to shoot the BB gun at a targer. When my son came back to my house he was telling me about it and how he doesn't think he should be shooting those until he is 18 years old. It was weird.
    - the babymama wasnt even going to call the cops. She called me in a panic asking for money and eventually told me what happened. I was the one who called the cops. The only other option would have landed me in jail too.

Conclusion:
    The boys stayed with me for the last 2 weeks. They saw the dog for the first time last night. The stitches are incredibly serious still. it was major surgery to get the BB out of her skull.
    - the babymama started a go-fund-me and raised the money for the surgery over night (after I pitched in a few hundred for meds).

They let him go on a promise-to-appear. So this ******* is out in the world right now, armed and angry.

Report it 1-833-9-ANIMAL ... make sure it goes viral, definitely won’t help his case when the court date arrives and there’s animal rights protesters out side the court house.

People like that make me sick

Dark details:

Conclusion:

I don't know what to say Chong, that **** is crazy. I hate guys like that. Don't want to tell you how to parent, but you may want to talk to the kids and see if there were any other problems. That act alone means that guy has major issues.

I'm sorry you guys had to go through that man. That's messed up.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk
    “It’s about winning,” Stoudemire said. “You win, you’re going to get on national TV. Simple. In Phoenix, we won — Western Conference finals three, four years, playoffs every year. We won. If you don’t win, nobody really wants to see you.”

Quote Originally Posted by aman_13 View Post
    I'm sorry you guys had to go through that man. That's messed up.

Thanks for that, but we aren't the victim here. It's the poor puppy.

Do update us on the dog. I love dogs and I can't tell you how upsetting that is.

“It’s about winning,” Stoudemire said. “You win, you’re going to get on national TV. Simple. In Phoenix, we won — Western Conference finals three, four years, playoffs every year. We won. If you don’t win, nobody really wants to see you.”

Dark details:

Conclusion:

Dude, your story is on the Internet. I definitely read about this about a week ago.

Quote Originally Posted by R. Johnson#3 View Post
    Dude, your story is on the Internet. I definitely read about this about a week ago.
    Yeah the babymama had a Facebook post go viral. Over 7k shares overnight. She included the guys name and picture and he's been getting tons of death threats and ish.

The only down side of the whole thing is the babymama loving the attention, and everyone feeling bad for her. She needs to take a moment to ****ing reflect on her life decisions. She put my kids in serious harm's way. She ignored all the red flags and let this psycho get close to my sons. When I first told my oldest son what happened, he was sad that this guy was going to jail!
    She's lucky I didn't take the kids from her again.

All this on the heels of the kawhi decision... it was a rough week haha.

We all agree that Dwight Howard is super gay right? Nothing wrong with it, but he's still denying it.

The gay guy that called out Dwight is taking Dwight to court. I don't think he would take it that far if he was lying.

We all agree that Dwight Howard is super gay right? Nothing wrong with it, but he's still denying it.

The gay guy that called out Dwight is taking Dwight to court. I don't think he would take it that far if he was lying.
    Is that still going on? I remember reading about all these voicemails that came out a few months ago. I thought it was fake.

Nah I don’t think so. I don’t know anyone with as many baby mama’s as Howard. If he was gay he’d have less head aches let’s just put it that way

He has so many baby mama’s that no one knows exactly how many. It’s become a legend on its own. Some say 5 some say as many as 8. 3 are awaiting Paternity court with Lauren Lake 😂
    Last edited by smith&wesson; 07-16-2019 at 05:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by aman_13 View Post
    Is that still going on? I remember reading about all these voicemails that came out a few months ago. I thought it was fake.
    Oh yeah. Howard just did an interview about it. Hes still denying it, but you can see in the way that he is phrasing his words that he is guilty af.

It's sad really. If he owned it he would be a superstar in the community and a trail blazer. Like the gay Jackie Robinson lol.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast