Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Do you mind sharing the go fund me link? I would like to help out that poor pup .

Quote Originally Posted by ecart View Post
    Do you mind sharing the go fund me link? I would like to help out that poor pup .
    dont worry about it. She got all the money she needed. In fact, she is ignoring my calls because she knows she is supposed to pay me back.

Appreciate it though.

Quote Originally Posted by smith&wesson View Post
    Report it 1-833-9-ANIMAL ... make sure it goes viral, definitely won’t help his case when the court date arrives and there’s animal rights protesters out side the court house.

People like that make me sick
    Just called them and filed a report.

It's already in the police's hands so it may not bear fruit, but at the end of the day I want to make sure I go down every Avenue.

He's playing the victim card - saying it was an accident, a ricochet, mental health, and crying about getting death threats from it going viral.
    End of the day I just want to make sure I do whatever I can to keep him away from my family.

Thanks for the tip. (That's what she said)

Quote Originally Posted by ChongInc. View Post
    Just called them and filed a report.

It's already in the police's hands so it may not bear fruit, but at the end of the day I want to make sure I go down every Avenue.

He's playing the victim card - saying it was an accident, a ricochet, mental health, and crying about getting death threats from it going viral.
    End of the day I just want to make sure I do whatever I can to keep him away from my family.

Thanks for the tip. (That's what she said)
    He’s lucky they’re just threats, I’d love to treat him exactly the way he treated that little dog. My S&W doesn’t shoot pellets tho

He’s lucky they’re just threats, I’d love to treat him exactly the way he treated that little dog. My S&W doesn’t shoot pellets tho
    Lol Smith.

Guys... do yourselves a favor and don't stick your dick in crazy.
    Last edited by ChongInc.; 07-31-2019 at 01:36 AM.

Any of you guys into fishing? Any suggestions for places to go fishing around the GTA? Or places to go camping that have great fishing in Ontario?

So apparently Reddit r/nbastreams has been permanently taken down as reddit becomes an NBA sponsorship partner.

Some of us will need to band together to find a good reliable (free) streaming service.

meh I never used Reddit to begin with. . It’s going to be hard to get invested in this season. It’s like when the raptors won the ship we all blew our loads. No one seams to really give a **** about this up coming season.

meh I never used Reddit to begin with. . It’s going to be hard to get invested in this season. It’s like when the raptors won the ship we all blew our loads. No one seams to really give a **** about this up coming season.
    Until a move is made by the FO, we all know what we're bracing for.
    Success is a 2nd round exit.
    Failure means the rebuild starts at the tdl.

My main focus is seeing how the guys develop.
    I'm still excited for the season.

I think the Raps will surprise pundits. They should be really good.

Sent from my SM-A530W using Tapatalk
    “It’s about winning,” Stoudemire said. “You win, you’re going to get on national TV. Simple. In Phoenix, we won — Western Conference finals three, four years, playoffs every year. We won. If you don’t win, nobody really wants to see you.”

Quote Originally Posted by aman_13 View Post
    I think the Raps will surprise pundits. They should be really good.

But we have had really good before. It's not enough. I think we'll be good and make the playoffs. I just don't expect much from there.

But we have had really good before. It's not enough. I think we'll be good and make the playoffs. I just don't expect much from there.
    Yeah at best, it looks like second round exit. Siakam and OG's growth will be huge indicators.

“It’s about winning,” Stoudemire said. “You win, you’re going to get on national TV. Simple. In Phoenix, we won — Western Conference finals three, four years, playoffs every year. We won. If you don’t win, nobody really wants to see you.”

Quote Originally Posted by aman_13 View Post
    Yeah at best, it looks like second round exit. Siakam and OG's growth will be huge indicators.

Pretty much our only hope of making noise is siakam becoming all-nba, Powell and OG becoming consistent scorers, and lowry/gasol maintaining their play from the playoffs.

I will say though... having nurse at head coach changes things. Once he gets creative he can change a game.

Pretty much our only hope of making noise is siakam becoming all-nba, Powell and OG becoming consistent scorers, and lowry/gasol maintaining their play from the playoffs.

I will say though... having nurse at head coach changes things. Once he gets creative he can change a game.
    Gasol looked good for team Spain. I’m hoping he comes in and produces with a bigger role this year. He looked awful offensively in the playoffs but looked really good on the national team. Hoping it carries over to the season.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast