Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Kind of hilarious how after the 6-0 beating by Russia team Canada was at it lowest point it seemed.

IIHF officiating, after all these years, still brutal. Way too many penalties

People have already started acting like idiots over COVID-19 here in Toronto. While waiting in line to get into No Frills I saw 2 grown men start shoving each other and almost start a fist fight. Supposedly somebody pulled a gun at a downtown Loblaws as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by ChongInc. View Post
    Facts can be hypothetical.

Quote Originally Posted by R. Johnson#3 View Post
    People have already started acting like idiots over COVID-19 here in Toronto. While waiting in line to get into No Frills I saw 2 grown men start shoving each other and almost start a fist fight. Supposedly somebody pulled a gun at a downtown Loblaws as well.
    Happening where I live too. People lined up to get into Costco. 1,000 packages of toilet paper sold in 15 minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by mike_noodles View Post
    Happening where I live too. People lined up to get into Costco. 1,000 packages of toilet paper sold in 15 minutes.
    Yeah the toilet paper hoarding is bizarre.

Man stabbed in the US (Georgia) over a pack of Desani water. Video on youtube

It really is. You can wipe your *** many ways.

Has anyone offered an explanation for it. It痴 one of the strangest things about this whole ordeal.

Like is the plan to sell it for a profit once the stores run out? Or do people really think they cannot survive without toilet paper?

Taking a shower after you poo is actually much more sanitary if you think about it.

I want a budet.

Quote Originally Posted by mike_noodles View Post
    It really is. You can wipe your *** many ways.
    Exactly! You can even go the re-usable diaper strategy of the olden days.

Officially off work until April 5. I知 unionized so there should be a plan for compensation. Otherwise I have loads of sick time banked.

Officially off work until April 5. I知 unionized so there should be a plan for compensation. Otherwise I have loads of sick time banked.
    Lucky.

I知 technically self employed so this sucks. Trudeau said he will tap into the countries vast financial resources to compensate people though so I知 not too worried. I have a nice amount of savings too so I知 really not panicking. I work from home, but I work in corporate sales and all the rich ****ers have lost a ton of money in the stock market... gonna be a tough year for sales.

Lucky.

I知 technically self employed so this sucks. Trudeau said he will tap into the countries vast financial resources to compensate people though so I知 not too worried. I have a nice amount of savings too so I知 really not panicking. I work from home, but I work in corporate sales and all the rich ****ers have lost a ton of money in the stock market... gonna be a tough year for sales.
    Trudeau says a lot of things. Hopefully he comes through this time though. I think when that stimulus package does get announced is when you'll start to see the mass closures.

Trudeau says a lot of things. Hopefully he comes through this time though. I think when that stimulus package does get announced is when you'll start to see the mass closures.
    But what promises has he made that he didn稚 back up with actions? I cannot think of any, but the main concern of mine was always the legalization of weed and he came through on that so I知 happy lol.

But what promises has he made that he didn稚 back up with actions? I cannot think of any, but the main concern of mine was always the legalization of weed and he came through on that so I知 happy lol.
    Electoral reform, re-instating full time pensions as opposed to lump sums for veterans, undergrad education covered for veterans and a whole boat load of issues with Indigenous rights to name a few. Legalization is cool and all but it's being handled pretty poorly if you ask me. I guess that's more on the provincial level though.

I知 currently working in western Pennsylvania just 15-20 minutes from Pittsburgh on a site owned by Shell with 7,000 people all in a rather close area and they won稚 shut it down yet 30 miles from here in Ohio all gatherings over a 100 people are illegal right now.

I do ask a favor of you all if you see anyone selling toilet paper or hand sanitizer or basically anything else normal people might need just to try to gauge desperate people please politely put there mouth on the closes curb and jump on their ****ing heads.

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast