Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617
    I see 2 PSD Fantasy leagues and neither are filled

Jays PSD Fantasy Baseball 8/12 Teams

PSD Blue Jays League 2021 4/12 Teams

Quote Originally Posted by hanton View Post
    I see 2 PSD Fantasy leagues and neither are filled

Jays PSD Fantasy Baseball 8/12 Teams

PSD Blue Jays League 2021 4/12 Teams
    I created the second, no idea there was a first one. Was going to open it up and make it public this week if no one from here was interested to join to fill it. Better to open it a few days before the draft to get more active managers has been my experience.

Anyone else get their vaccine yet? I got jabbed with the Moderna one yesterday afternoon. Little bit of soreness in the arm last night. Other than that no side effects.
    Quote Originally Posted by ChongInc. View Post
    Facts can be hypothetical.

Got mine back in January. Moderna. After having covid over thanksgiving which is supposed to make 2nd shot worse. Chills about 4 hours. Fever for about an hour.
    Pretty much everyone I know and work with have had the vaccine by now. Nothing crazy for side Effects.

Quote Originally Posted by wamco View Post
    Got mine back in January. Moderna. After having covid over thanksgiving which is supposed to make 2nd shot worse. Chills about 4 hours. Fever for about an hour.
    Pretty much everyone I know and work with have had the vaccine by now. Nothing crazy for side Effects.
    Didnít know that about the 2nd one. Damn Americans and your readily available vaccines haha. My brother still has to wait until the holiday weekend just to register for an appointment. I had an appointment scheduled but went to a pop up vaccination site for my postal code, as itís a ďhot spot.Ē

Same here with the side effects. Nobody I know has said anything more than soreness or a headache.

1st shot had real sore arm for a few days so 2nd shot I did on other arm. Did the trick, no sore arm

Quote Originally Posted by wamco View Post
    1st shot had real sore arm for a few days so 2nd shot I did on other arm. Did the trick, no sore arm
    Now both arms are protected. haha

Congrats.

Quote Originally Posted by hanton View Post
    Now both arms are protected. haha

Congrats.
    Laughed out loud at this.

Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617