Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by R. Johnson#3 View Post
    House of Cards is the way it works in RL, right?
    Man I don't know what to believe anymore.

The Lost Boys of PSD

Quote Originally Posted by R. Johnson#3 View Post
    They may have the energy but they don't have any sort of talent to burst out with. At least from what I've seen/experienced. I definitely got into Alex Jones for a period in high school where all I did was smoke weed and hang out with my friend in his mom's basement lol. We were losers.
    Maybe as a whole, but my friend is not at all a loser. Heís a home owner, the most talented pure musician I have ever met (completely taught himself several instruments and is the best guitarist I know). He takes care of his wife and dog, and is a good person for the most part (there was one time when I really needed him and he didnít come though that Iíll never forgive him for lmao).

But heís extremely anti-establishment and anti-authority.

Quote Originally Posted by statquo View Post
    I've noticed anxiety with some, but more so denial and distrust. It's just hard for them to believe that there isn't some background storyline in life rather than it being... pretty boring.
    Itís like the god theory. People want to know that someoneís pulling the strings and we arenít just living in chaos.

Quote Originally Posted by ChongInc. View Post
    Itís like the god theory. People want to know that someoneís pulling the strings and we arenít just living in chaos.
    Yep

The Lost Boys of PSD

How's everyone making out? Covid restrictions coming back down. It's blowing up out here again.

The Lost Boys of PSD

How's everyone making out? Covid restrictions coming back down. It's blowing up out here again.
    GTA has Toronto and Peel in lock-down beginning Monday for the next 4 weeks. I don't know what to think or believe anymore. There's no playbook and governments are in reaction mode.

Some are following the rules, some don't care and then there's the hoax/conspiracy theorists.

Look for a 3rd wave in the spring when the vaccine is released, people gonna shed their masks and start partying.

Quote Originally Posted by hanton View Post
    GTA has Toronto and Peel in lock-down beginning Monday for the next 4 weeks. I don't know what to think or believe anymore. There's no playbook and governments are in reaction mode.

Some are following the rules, some don't care and then there's the hoax/conspiracy theorists.

Look for a 3rd wave in the spring when the vaccine is released, people gonna shed their masks and start partying.
    And also, there's studies that show lockdowns haven't really been effective. But how many people actually went to full lockdown? I really, really did in March and April. Lately, not so much. We're only orange so not as severe. But been getting skip the dishes. Going to the playground. Going to work regularly. Wasn't like that 6 months ago.

I live in Toronto right on the edge of York region so Iím in the thick of it. The daycare I work at has been alright though. If a staff or kid tests positive then the entire room is shut down for two weeks. Been open since July and have had 2 confirmed cases. This is with decreased class sizes, a extra teacher being added to each room and every staff wearing a mask and face shield all day.

Positive currently which explains my increases in posts.

Quote Originally Posted by wamco View Post
    Sucks to hear. How have you been holding up?
    Facts can be hypothetical.

Get well Wamco.

Thanks guys. Really lucky so far. Day 6. Just lost most of taste and smell today but other than that , just a runny nose/congestion for 2
    Days. Load up on vitamin d guys. Get ur levels up. Research shows it is very important . Iíve loaded up on it for months

Thanks guys. Really lucky so far. Day 6. Just lost most of taste and smell today but other than that , just a runny nose/congestion for 2
    Days. Load up on vitamin d guys. Get ur levels up. Research shows it is very important . Iíve loaded up on it for months
    Glad to hear it's not that bad. Hope you have a speedy recovery.

I've read that vitamin c, vitamin d and zinc are the things to be loading up on. I've started taking a 500 mg vitamin c tablet with my breakfast every morning just to be on the safe side. Vitamin d and zinc are easy as long as you aren't vegetarian or vegan. Been going through a carton of eggs a week along with a minimum 1lb of beef.
    Facts can be hypothetical.

They make vit d gummies as well. 2000iu each. Pmd told me to take 4 per day. 2 for kids, so thatís what we did

Get well wamco. Good to hear you're not experiencing anything too serious. Hope you get better soon.

The Lost Boys of PSD

Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 LastLast