Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Anyone still subscribe to the WWE network?

I had it for a while back when it launched but canceled now Iím rethinking of signing up again Buy is it honestly worth the cost? Or should I just wait and see where the WWE goes?

Coming soon to a WWE Ring near you!

Wwe network is must have for any wrestling fan.

Quote Originally Posted by BSF101 View Post
    I had it for a while back when it launched but canceled now Iím rethinking of signing up again Buy is it honestly worth the cost? Or should I just wait and see where the WWE goes?
    If you can afford to flush 9.99 down the toilet then its ok to have around. If you cannot its not worth it.

Yep I've had it since the start great to watch with the buddies

Sent from my KFDOWI using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by marychristine View Post
    If you can afford to flush 9.99 down the toilet then its ok to have around. If you cannot its not worth it.
    The 9.99 is fine just donít know if itís still worth getting again due to the same old stuff.

yea i basically just keep it rolling for the pay per views... its on 10 bucks so why not

Man you can get $9.99 in value out of the network even if you never watch the currently airing PPVs. Just in ability to watch literally any PPV you want at any time you want is worth the cost of admission. I watched Bad Blood 2004 last weekend and had a blast.
    Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

I love watching NXT, the documenterys are great, and of course 10 dollar PPV's, the liberary of Raws, SD's, Nitros, etc. It's well worth it.

I've been planning to reboot the Network thread to cover NXT and the docs. I'll probably do that tomm.
    Fan of Red Sox , Chicago Bears , Boston Celtics , Chase Elliott , UVA, Joshi Puroresu

2018-2019 UVA Men's Basketball National Champions

I've had it since it's initial launch. I think it's great for the current PPV's, plus I'll watch some older PPV's from time to time. Same as others have said, just $10/month isn't bad.

Quote Originally Posted by redsox12 View Post
    I love watching NXT, the documenterys are great, and of course 10 dollar PPV's, the liberary of Raws, SD's, Nitros, etc. It's well worth it.

I've been planning to reboot the Network thread to cover NXT and the docs. I'll probably do that tomm.
    Technically you can get NXT and the older episodes (I think) from Hulu. If you sign up for their basic plan, then I think you get access to all the old episodes of RAW and Smackdown along with NXT (a day late but they are available).

I still don't think that's an argument against getting the Network, but is another way for people to access them. And I believe they have all of them rather than just the ones WWE has chosen to put up since, correct me if I'm wrong, but not EVERY episode of RAW and Smackdown are on the Network.

Me. Aside from the weeklies I often check out old content. Glad for the variety it offers.

New column on my site dedicated to WWE
    Vince Loves America More Than Money

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    yea i basically just keep it rolling for the pay per views... its on 10 bucks so why not
    That is why I keep it, for the PPV's. If you watch WWE and don't have it, something is wrong with you!
    Eichel Tower

Quote Originally Posted by ccugrad1 View Post
    That is why I keep it, for the PPV's. If you watch WWE and don't have it, something is wrong with you!
    12 year old me would slap someone who could have access to all the PPV for $10/month and chose not to that watched the product. The fight to pay $60 for a PPV was intense with the parents.

I had it for awhile mainly just because of the PPVs but, now i don't even really have time to watch the PPVs and I just can't get into the WWE product anymore so I dropped it. I stopped last year probably after summerslam then I reupped just for the Royal Rumble and Wrestlemania then dropped it again.