Quote Originally Posted by ChiTownPacerFan View Post
    G'night!
    [emoji42][emoji42][emoji42]
    [emoji16]

Quote Originally Posted by CubsInBuffalo View Post
    Yeah big tough break for Albert hahaha
    Hahaha
    Ha ?

Schwarber said all he's trying to do is hit a single up the middle in that spot. Hahaha. Liar.

What the hell did the boys throw on Schwarber? Gatorade, pine nuts, buckets.

Quote Originally Posted by Dfan25 View Post
    Double the pleasure now Iglesias isnít available tomorrow. Need Yu to step up . Gray has been pitching well
    Technically he shouldnít have been available tonight. He will pitch if they need him to close it tomorrow I bet. Reds obviously lined up their best guys for us and will ruin his arm if it means they can beat us. I wanted to walkoff so bad against Iglesias. Feels so good!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kris Bryant, Anthony Rizzo, Javier Baez, Addison Russell, Kyle Schwarber, Willson Contreras, Ben Zobrist(?), Jason Heyward, Albert Almora, Jon Lester, Kyle Hendricks, Pedro Strop, CJ Edwards

With Monty gone, only 13 members of the 16' WS roster remain. Basically we need another ring soon guys.

Quote Originally Posted by Sofnr View Post
    I feel like Javy hasn't made me say "**** Yah Javy" in a bit. Feels about time.
    His sick DP to end the Pirates series.

Quote Originally Posted by TN-cub35 View Post
    I have a feeling we are gonna see a huge regression from Heyward in the 2nd half and he will be hitting around .240 by mid August. Baez has seemed to already have started his
    This is such utter nonsense I donít know where to start. Javy has not gotten a hit in one game since the second half started, and is striking out exactly how he always does while hitting middles all over the place.

And Heyward would have to hit about .200 the next month to be at .240 by Mid August and has also been hitting rockets.

Winning is fun.

Quote Originally Posted by ChiTownPacerFan View Post
    It hit him, but if he's ruled to have swung, it's just like a foul ball. Pretty sure that was the call.
    That is not true. He had 2 strike on him. If you swing at a pitch that hits you then you are out. Ball is dead once it hits you.

Quote Originally Posted by Doogolas View Post
    Oh, sorry. I didn't mean to say happier. I meant more pleasant for literally everyone on the planet.
    How the heck did this gem go unnoticed last night?!?

Doogolas lecturing about being more pleasant is a slam dunk for Hilariously Self-Unaware Comment of the Century.

Quote Originally Posted by davearm View Post
    How the heck did this gem go unnoticed last night?!?

Doogolas lecturing about being more pleasant is a slam dunk for Hilariously Self-Unaware Comment of the Century.
    Y'know, I haven't looked at a post you've made in weeks. Was a good decision. But to respond here: It's not. I'm aware I can be unpleasant. But on the whole I stick to talking about things based in facts, and do my very best not to be relentlessly negative all the time.

It's not lack of self-awareness. It's a lack of different context. Nobody needs to be pleasant all the time. And I'm perfectly pleasant plenty of the time. I don't throw weird personal insults at players, nor do I do it at people here. It's really quite rare. I also do my best to actually say things that will be informative, even if I strongly disagree with someone. And I don't even much mind disagreement either, it's fun.

It also didn't go unnoticed. Multiple people noticed it perfectly fine. So don't you worry about me, Dave.

Man **** that loser who pulled the ball out of the basket away from 2 little kids and acted as if he pulled off some amazing athletic feat. Unless you catch it on the fly, stop celebrating your quickness to grab a ball and especially when you only were able to grab it because you have longer arms than 2 10 year olds. What a ****ing dirtbag.

Page 36 of 52 FirstFirst ... 26343536373846 ... LastLast