Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Results 46 to 55 of 55
  1. #46
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    89,650
    I know she's not a wrestlers, but good on Renee for sticking up for herself. People are going to ***** (no pun intended) about whoever is on commentary.

    Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!


  2. #47
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    6,094
    Ive been spelling bailey wrong forever? Oh well.

  3. #48
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    47,066
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    I know she's not a wrestlers, but good on Renee for sticking up for herself. People are going to ***** (no pun intended) about whoever is on commentary.

    dick heads on twitter bring tough talk to famous ppl then cry when they get **** on with a money clapback

    good on Renee.


  4. #49
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    89,650
    Quote Originally Posted by Sadds The Gr8 View Post
    dick heads on twitter bring tough talk to famous ppl then cry when they get **** on with a money clapback

    good on Renee.
    It is quite funny.

  5. #50
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    47,066
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    It is quite funny.
    I wish she annihilated that guy with 8 more money disses. That's what I woulda done.


  6. #51
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    6,094
    I would not even respond to that guy. She failed.

  7. #52
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Central VA
    Posts
    11,870
    Strictly WWE
    Looks:
    1) Alexa Bliss



    2-5)Morgan, Lynch, Royce, Evans.. this changes weekly for me though

    In Ring:
    1)Flair
    2)Banks
    3)Lynch
    4)Natalya
    5)Moon
    YOU JUST MADE THE LIST!!!!!

    HAPPY RUSSEV DAY!!!

    2017 PSD Fantasy Nascar Champion

  8. #53
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    89,650
    Quote Originally Posted by marychristine View Post
    I would not even respond to that guy. She failed.
    I get what you're saying, but I disagree. She put the dude in his place while acknowledging that this is something she's working at. People just assume that everyone knows how to do commentary as soon as they get put into the booth. And that's ridiculous.
    Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!


  9. #54
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    34,306
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    I get what you're saying, but I disagree. She put the dude in his place while acknowledging that this is something she's working at. People just assume that everyone knows how to do commentary as soon as they get put into the booth. And that's ridiculous.
    Commentary is mostly a Vince problem. All he's doing is feeding the booth and mainly Michael Coles all these cringeworthy lines. I understand the take of Renee not being great though. Sure, she's owning it but is she going to get better? Who knows?

    She was really great when she was doing all the PPV pre-shows and the wraps up for SDL. I think that's because she had more freedom.
    Last edited by metswon69; 07-29-2019 at 01:13 PM.

  10. #55
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    6,094
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    I get what you're saying, but I disagree. She put the dude in his place while acknowledging that this is something she's working at. People just assume that everyone knows how to do commentary as soon as they get put into the booth. And that's ridiculous.
    She did not put anyone in their place. It was s very sad acknowledgement. Guys, she sucks.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •