Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by tredigs View Post
    I appreciate your passion cutty. Lebron is not it. He's turning 35. We age.
    Player, youíve been on that same ish for 5 years. And every year in the playoffs, he proves you wrong. Heís still the best combination of size, speed, strength, skill and hops in this league.

Now Iím gonna base each teams chances on %
    East
    1) Bucks 96% They will be better then last yr

2) Celtics 90% New additions but will struggle at first but will find a way to get things going

3) Nets 77% Kyrie and Jordan will carry them to the playoffs but wonít be easy with KD out

4) 76ers 70% Big AL Horford will struggle but it all works out

5) Magic 55% Could be a sleeper team?

6) Pacers 50% Not the same old Pacers as a few yrs ago but somehow they make it work

7) Raptors 40% Now that Leonardís gone the Raptors hang on by a thread barely though

8) Pistons 25% Just donít see to much for this team sorry Piston fans.

West

1) Warriors 95% Even with Durant gone the Warriors are like the Patriots of the NBA

2) Lakers 90% With Lebron and Davis running things they will give the Warriors a run for their money.

3) Rockets 83% Now that Harden and Westbrook are teammates again can they coexist?

4) Clippers 75% Even with Leonard on the team he will have to carry them but donít worry
    they find a way to make the Playoffs

5) Trailblazers 67% It seems like no matter how hard they try they always come up short
    maybe this is their yr? Keyword is maybe.

6) Nuggets 65% My sleeper team in the west

7) Jazz 50% I see them winning enough games to get in the Playoffs but I wonít be surprised if they miss them.

8) Pelicans 40% I know what your gonna say the Pelicans? Yes even with Zion Williamson they will get in but will likely only win 2 games in the first round.

Now if I had to pick the Finals?

Bucks vs Lakers which pains me to say since Iím a Celtics fan but I have to go based on talent. So my NBA finals prediction

Bucks 95%.
    Lakers 88%

Winner the Bucks @ 95% at winning the NBA finals for the 2019-2020 season. Now why not the Lakers? I just donít see them winning more then 1 or 2 NBA finals games.

Please letís keep this respectful its just some of my fun predictions.
    Last edited by BSF101; 07-13-2019 at 10:42 PM.

In the playoffs I would take the Lakers (would/will be close though) but reg season they will likely be better. Rondo and Cousins are not good. That's 2/5ths of the starting lineup. Danny Green is OK. Bench is OK. They're not that scary with an aging LeBron.
    Yea I could see one or more of teams like Utah, Denver and actually maybe even Portland putting together really good regular seasons and maybe getting a 1 or 2 seed with both LA teams, GS and probably houston doing more rest daya for stars.

Quote Originally Posted by IKnowHoops View Post
    Player, youíve been on that same ish for 5 years. And every year in the playoffs, he proves you wrong. Heís still the best combination of size, speed, strength, skill and hops in this league.
    What playoffs? He's been passed son.

What playoffs? He's been passed son.
    I love Lebron james but even id go Giannis/KL/Healthy Durant over him at this point in the playoffs..... Curry and Embiid are wildcards... Embiid if he gets in shape and if curry smacks us all with his dick this year and still has a 30/7/6 on 90/50/40 type ****.

I feel like the knicks could make the playoffs this year as well.... they are bad but signed some people that could really help them. It will be close but we are talking about 33-37 wins getting into the playoffs for the 7th and 8th seed

Quote Originally Posted by IKnowHoops View Post
    Player?
    Bron bout to bring a title to Toontown lol

I thought you were a Cavs fan simp?

Quote Originally Posted by jericho View Post
    So the last few moves we have going on are
    Where does Chris Paul will land?
    Will Miami get Beal and Wall?
    Let's say that everything stays the same for now. What teams you think will be making the playoffs this season?
    For me I'll say it no order.

East

Bucks
    76ers
    Celtics
    Nets
    Pacers
    Pistons
    Raptors
    Knicks

West

Clippers
    Lakers
    Warriors
    Jazz
    Nuggets
    Rockets
    Spurs
    Trailblazers

I do have the pelicans as a dark horse to make it in.
    Take Knicks out and one of the Florida teams in

Why do people think the East is gonna to have a significantly below 500 team in the playoffs? The pistons at exactly 500 were the 8 seed last year.

Standings in order were:

MIL
    TOR
    PHI
    BOS
    IND
    BRK
    ORL 42-40
    DET 41-41

I donít think anyone expects those top 6 to be al the way below 500 this year.

I can see ORL being worse because it felt they got a little lucky. DET seems mostly the same. MIA (39-43) seems like a good bet to improve a bit to 500 though.

The bottom of the east is definitely weaker than the west but people putting a 33 win team in is just absurdity.

Quote Originally Posted by hugepatsfan View Post
    Why do people think the East is gonna to have a significantly below 500 team in the playoffs? The pistons at exactly 500 were the 8 seed last year.

Standings in order were:

MIL
    TOR
    PHI
    BOS
    IND
    BRK
    ORL 42-40
    DET 41-41

I donít think anyone expects those top 6 to be al the way below 500 this year.

I can see ORL being worse because it felt they got a little lucky. DET seems mostly the same. MIA (39-43) seems like a good bet to improve a bit to 500 though.

The bottom of the east is definitely weaker than the west but people putting a 33 win team in is just absurdity.
    The lowest win total to make the playoffs in the modern era of the NBA was the Celtics with 36 wins in the 2004 playoffs.

I guess they just assume the top half of the league will be that dominat and smack around that one team so much they just end up limping into the playoffs by default.

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    I love Lebron james but even id go Giannis/KL/Healthy Durant over him at this point in the playoffs..... Curry and Embiid are wildcards... Embiid if he gets in shape and if curry smacks us all with his dick this year and still has a 30/7/6 on 90/50/40 type ****.
    So normal numbers for him? It's hilarious how you (and most) don't comprehend what a monster he is.

What do you actually think his numbers will look like?

His average per-36 numbers over the past 4 years are 29.5/6/7 on 49/43/91 (62% TS). Playoffs 27/6/6 on a 62% TS in that span.
    Last edited by tredigs; 07-15-2019 at 07:35 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by east fb knicks View Post
    Nah the west is tough no kd and klay missing most of the year is going to be to much of an obstacle to overcome

I also forgot they lost iggy
    The Warriors may be human going forward but with a healthy Klay, don't count them out in any future bracket. They should be really good.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk
    ďItís about winning,Ē Stoudemire said. ďYou win, youíre going to get on national TV. Simple. In Phoenix, we won ó Western Conference finals three, four years, playoffs every year. We won. If you donít win, nobody really wants to see you.Ē

It's been a while since the Raptors haven't been penciled in the top 4. Not sure where they finish but some of the takes I've read on them from some what here and mostly other places have been amusing.

ďItís about winning,Ē Stoudemire said. ďYou win, youíre going to get on national TV. Simple. In Phoenix, we won ó Western Conference finals three, four years, playoffs every year. We won. If you donít win, nobody really wants to see you.Ē

Quote Originally Posted by aman_13 View Post
    It's been a while since the Raptors haven't been penciled in the top 4. Not sure where they finish but some of the takes I've read on them from some what here and mostly other places have been amusing.

Where do you think they stack up against the east?

Quote Originally Posted by CityofTreez View Post
    Player?
    Bron bout to bring a title to Toontown lol

I thought you were a Cavs fan simp?
    Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast