Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9171819
    Quote Originally Posted by Iggie View Post
    Just scanned through this real fast, some solid predictions but none really that good lol. Obviously hard to predict the Warriors and blazers falling off.

Side notes:

Man y’all were hating hard on my Heat!!

What was this weird obsession with Detroit?
    well no more calling KDs move weak. If we arent going to worry about rotation players being swapped in and swapped out. This warriors team has 4 all stars on the roster. Kd made them heavy favorites for the championship.... without KD they dont have a chance at the playoffs.

Quote Originally Posted by likemystylez View Post
    well no more calling KDs move weak. If we arent going to worry about rotation players being swapped in and swapped out. This warriors team has 4 all stars on the roster. Kd made them heavy favorites for the championship.... without KD they dont have a chance at the playoffs.
    This is a joke right? Klays missed the whole year, currys missed most of it, Russell was out awhile and so was green lol. Stop

This is a joke right? Klays missed the whole year, currys missed most of it, Russell was out awhile and so was green lol. Stop
    even with curry, green and russell perfectly healthy- this team was only winning 1/4 of their games so their record really hasnt changed significantly regardless of whos been in and whos been out this yr

even with curry, green and russell perfectly healthy- this team was only winning 1/4 of their games so their record really hasnt changed significantly regardless of whos been in and whos been out this yr
    is this a joke? how long have you been watching basketball?

wait....so your saying that a team of...

Curry
    Dlo
    thompson
    Green
    Stein

would win the same amount of games as...

Ky Bowman
    Jordan Poole
    Eric pAschal
    Glen robinson lll
    Stein

I just want to make sure i am clear on what you are saying here...

Quote Originally Posted by bostncelts34 View Post

Curry
    Dlo
    thompson
    Green
    Stein

Ky Bowman
    Jordan Poole
    Eric pAschal
    Glen robinson lll
    Stein

That's exactly what he is insinuating.

Quote Originally Posted by bostncelts34 View Post

Curry
    Dlo
    thompson
    Green
    Stein

Ky Bowman
    Jordan Poole
    Eric pAschal
    Glen robinson lll
    Stein

I dont know - in fairness thompson hasnt played all year- he might be the key to everything. he might be the sole difference from dead last in the league to top 7 or 8 teams in the league. However- the winning percentages dont seem to move much this season whether curry is out there or not, they dont seem to be signficantly better or worse regardless of who is out there. I suppose it does help when they arent running with an 8 man rotation for 6-8 straight games.... but its actually hard to tell if green makes any more of an impact than a second round pick like eric paschal.

the record is what it is- its not about what I think would or should happen- i mean the evidence is available.

Have I known you 20 seconds or 20 years?Can I go where you go?
    the impossible quiz

Y’all were sleeping on the Heat and way too high on the pistons from what I see.

Y’all were sleeping on the Heat and way too high on the pistons from what I see.
    I think the Pistons was just because the 8 seed in the East is a complete crapshoot. So far, I've guessed the other 7 teams right.

Quote Originally Posted by NBA all the way View Post
    I think the Pistons was just because the 8 seed in the East is a complete crapshoot. So far, I've guessed the other 7 teams right.
    I see quite a few putting them in top 4 or 5 I believe when I was skimming through. The East is tough as hell this year that’s for sure

I dont know - in fairness thompson hasnt played all year- he might be the key to everything. he might be the sole difference from dead last in the league to top 7 or 8 teams in the league. However- the winning percentages dont seem to move much this season whether curry is out there or not, they dont seem to be signficantly better or worse regardless of who is out there. I suppose it does help when they arent running with an 8 man rotation for 6-8 straight games.... but its actually hard to tell if green makes any more of an impact than a second round pick like eric paschal.

the record is what it is- its not about what I think would or should happen- i mean the evidence is available.
    C'mon bro why are you doing this to your credibility? Stop the madness. I liked your styles, what happened

Well it's hard to project rookies. Who knew Hero and Nunn would be playing this well right? Although regular season success is also misleading. I do still think they're one trade away from being serious contenders though. I love me some heat basketball. Riley is the man

Quote Originally Posted by smith&wesson View Post
    Well it's hard to project rookies. Who knew Hero and Nunn would be playing this well right? Although regular season success is also misleading. I do still think they're one trade away from being serious contenders though. I love me some heat basketball. Riley is the man
    I was thinking that early on too about needing one more piece but now I don’t know. They’ve beaten really good teams and have got their defense back in place the last few games with the offense to match it. That being said I think they make a move or 2 at the deadline still.

Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9171819