Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 36 of 207 FirstFirst ... 2634353637384686136 ... LastLast
    Schwarber will always under perform his projected wOBAs because of the shift. Until he starts going the other way more often, and he has done that the last week or so, he's going to continue to under perform projections.

Quote Originally Posted by Tryptamine View Post
    Schwarber will always under perform his projected wOBAs because of the shift. Until he starts going the other way more often, and he has done that the last week or so, he's going to continue to under perform projections.
    Not just this week. He is going the other way considerably more often then last year.

Quote Originally Posted by rcal10 View Post
    Not just this week. He is going the other way considerably more often then last year.
    Theme for us this year.

Quote Originally Posted by thawv View Post
    And you think these discussions are a bad thing because they're not realistic? I disagree my friend

These type of discussions are what makes this forum so good. It gets people involved and kicks around a lot of different ideas. Which quite often leads to other ideas

Realistic or not, that's what discussion forums are! I think it's fantastic. It beats the **** out of a dead thread with no discussion at all
    Preach

Quote Originally Posted by thawv View Post
    And you think these discussions are a bad thing because they're not realistic? I disagree my friend

These type of discussions are what makes this forum so good. It gets people involved and kicks around a lot of different ideas. Which quite often leads to other ideas

Realistic or not, that's what discussion forums are! I think it's fantastic. It beats the **** out of a dead thread with no discussion at all
    Exactly. I'm just wasting time. It's fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Doogolas View Post
    Exactly. I'm just wasting time. It's fun.
    Right. We all were. Literally nobody said it was “bad.” It was said that it was ridiculous. Which it was. I enjoyed the ridiculous conversation, too.

It's a special form of hell. Everytime I open the door, Almora is hitting.

Quote Originally Posted by chibears55 View Post
    That's good. Didn't want him anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by rcal10 View Post
    That's good. Didn't want him anyway.
    Well, quite frankly, I am devastated. We're gonna just fold the rest of the season by not beating cash considerations for the man who would clearly turn our year around?

Disgraceful from the front office. Time to ****ing sell.

Well, quite frankly, I am devastated. We're gonna just fold the rest of the season by not beating cash considerations for the man who would clearly turn our year around?

Seriously though, life as Terrance Gore has to be confusing. Can barely get a job, and then ends up as part of a postseason roster every year.

Now is the perfect time to trade Bryant while his value is high and kick off the rebuild.

Quote Originally Posted by ILMindState View Post
    Now is the perfect time to trade Bryant while his value is high and kick off the rebuild.
    Do you think they'd send Gore our way? Bryant is worth at least close to cash considerations. So I imagine it would at least open up negotiations. Maybe it's not too late!

Do you think they'd send Gore our way? Bryant is worth at least close to cash considerations. So I imagine it would at least open up negotiations. Maybe it's not too late!

You might have to add Nico. Cash considerations is elite. You've seen how the Bulls have built a potential dynasty around cash considerations.

What is everyone’s thoughts on Roenis Elias?

Not a LOOGY type guy, but has good stuff (94 average on the fastball) and has 2.5 years of control. Wouldn’t be nearly as expensive as a guy like Smith.