Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by R. Johnson#3 View Post
    PSD’s Woj seems to be dead silent. How many things has he been wrong about this off-season so far? Check your sources bruh!
    LMFAO! I said the exact same thing in the free agency thread haha!

I actually don't think Russ is a terrible fit. Gives them a slashing guard surrounded by shooters. If Russ is willing to share the ball he could be very successful imo.

Westbrook fits into the D'Antoni offense better than Paul did. They are maximizing that anything but idyllic offense.
    Last edited by aman_13; 07-11-2019 at 10:57 PM.
    “It’s about winning,” Stoudemire said. “You win, you’re going to get on national TV. Simple. In Phoenix, we won — Western Conference finals three, four years, playoffs every year. We won. If you don’t win, nobody really wants to see you.”

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    already a report out that they will try to trade him... lol imagine they get something from the heat now for him xD
    More picks? Do heat have any more?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cp3 for Wall and draft picks

Best poster on PSD Douglas

Quote Originally Posted by jericho View Post
    Cp3 for Wall and draft picks
    this would actually be really smart by OKC... get picks and bet on wall coming back healthy

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    this would actually be really smart by OKC... get picks and bet on wall coming back healthy
    Everything they've been doing this offseason has been smart lol

Everything they've been doing this offseason has been smart lol
    It's funny that we have a thread about Sam Presti being overrated.

Quote Originally Posted by IndyRealist View Post
    It's funny that we have a thread about Sam Presti being overrated.
    No I agree he is, better yet he was. He just came and said Ujiri what naw guys I'm still here.

No I agree he is, better yet he was. He just came and said Ujiri what naw guys I'm still here.
    I mean he recognized that certain teams this year saw the consolidation of all-stars going on and were desperate to be/stay relevant. He cashed out his chips and walked away from the table when everyone else went all-in.

Quote Originally Posted by IndyRealist View Post
    I mean he recognized that certain teams this year saw the consolidation of all-stars going on and were desperate to be/stay relevant. He cashed out his chips and walked away from the table when everyone else went all-in.
    The best part is that he is great at drafting. He just needs to keep the team together afterwards.

Still trying to recover from this--it's probably going to take a few weeks. I recognize that Westbrook's ability to penetrate and run in transition makes him a good fit in D'Antoni's offense, and I do like elements of his game. The dude is legitimately talented, certainly moreso than Paul at this point in his career.

I just really, really don't like the guy and really haven't liked him for the better part of a decade. It's not quite the equivalent of if the Rockets had traded for Karl Malone in the 90s, but it's damn close. And I really, really like Paul and always have. They basically traded a veteran player I've loved and enjoyed watching play for 10+ years for a guy whose game and general attitude I've loathed for 10+ years.

I've talked more **** about Westbrook than almost any other player in the NBA since I came to PSD. The idea of him wearing a Rockets jersey makes me legitimately a little icky. At the same time... maybe it'll work out? Maybe Paul will continue to decline and Westbrook could capture the magic he had prior to his decline last season, and the Rockets will somehow be better?

I dunno... My head is still spinning, and it's going to take a while before I can truly stomach this. Morey could do me a huge favor by adding another 3 and D wing to make me feel better, but maybe that's wishful thinking...

Someone try to talk me down off the ledge... Why could this work? Maybe I can justify it in that it probably extends the Rockets' window to potentially win a title by a couple of years assuming Westbrook can return to form a bit? Maybe Westbrook and Harden's prior chemistry and friendship will bring out the best in each other and Westbrook will finally find a somewhat competent 3-point shot in D'Antoni's offense?

I'm seriously losing my mind tonight, guys. This is the strangest I've felt as a Rockets fan... maybe ever.

Y’all don’t want this smoke.

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast