Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Can someone explain the protections on the pick swaps? Saw 21-30 or something like that and was a bit confused

Lol OKC is pulling off some masterful **** over the last week... their GM is a god.

Hopefully okc buys cp3 out or something. Canít envision him wanting to play there
    Nor suiting up at the start of the season

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As a Rockets fan I donít think itís awful, because itís better than Chris Paul assuming theyíll be a good fit together. No one thought Chris Paul and Harden would work either. I do not think Westbrook was worth all of the picks though and now the Rockets donít have any picks for like what, 10 years? Itís obviously to win now though and everyone else was already taken, so it was the next best thing. Honestly I just wish Morey would trade Harden. Thatís the only way weíll be contenders again!

What are we going to call this as this is any sort of previous process on steroids

Shams said that 2025 swap is protected 1-20. So that doesn't really count as a pick, no?

Quote Originally Posted by still1ballin View Post
    Hopefully okc buys cp3 out or something. Canít envision him wanting to play there
    Nor suiting up at the start of the season

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    already a report out that they will try to trade him... lol imagine they get something from the heat now for him xD

the rockets had no real choice... CP3/Harden wasnt cutting it... they got a much better player over CP3... yes the contract is horrid but the rockets werent going to be free agency players for a long *** time anyway... so is it an overpay? yes... was it smart? yes

CP3 was terrible last year. He got hit by the age stick like a mack truck. Unless RWB pulls a Kyrie and the team implodes, they got better at the cost of picks.

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    already a report out that they will try to trade him... lol imagine they get something from the heat now for him xD
    Noooo!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by SteBO View Post
    Noooo!!!!!!!!
    lol i am saying the same thing in the free agency thread... id rather have dragic over cp3... heat should stay away

Quote Originally Posted by IndyRealist View Post
    CP3 was terrible last year. He got hit by the age stick like a mack truck. Unless RWB pulls a Kyrie and the team implodes, they got better at the cost of picks.
    yup... much better tbh. Nobody doubled cp3 before or cared if he drove... Now you gotta worry about doubling harden on the outside while worrying about westy slashing and driving inside. smart trade by the rockets because there was no other avenue for them to get better. Heat allowed them to pull a rabbit out of their hat and **** the rest of the west. Harden/Westy is far more dangerous than harden/cp3.

https://twitter.com/shamscharania/st...994459651?s=21

So this means that 2026 is only a swap if it lands 21-30, correct? Or is the opposite? Any chance someone can help

PSDís Woj seems to be dead silent. How many things has he been wrong about this off-season so far? Check your sources bruh!

I don't think it will be successful. I see 45 wins tops. Interesting experiment though.

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by nycericanguy View Post
    well unfortunately it looks like you were right about Bargs...

but hopefully we can use his expiring, if not at least we unloaded Novak's deal...

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast