Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Kevon is torn right now. He's not so keen on signing with the Lakers for pulling $2.7M off the table when he's got other offers. On the other hand, Toronto has large outstanding offers to both him and Enes Kanter. Can Toronto explain it's position on how they see the two playing together?

Right now, neither team has him in a particular rush before Golden State has a chance to make an offer.

We are sorry the offer is lower than before but as stated a trade wiped us of any cap space so we had to pull. A new trade has given us a good chunk back and we are offering it to you.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

We have 0 bigs on th roster we truly believe in, Enes and Looney will give us the size uop front we need to be competitive, with a ton of playing time available and the most money on the table, we hope you consider us when making your decision.

thank you,
    Raps

We recind

WE just offered our remaining cap so hopefully soon we will get you paid. And since no offer you have gotten yet has beaten our best offer. We hope you wait for us we will be paying you sir

Sorry Kevon, we're going with a different strategy. Thank you but we rescind

Well since he left we are back once agian... checked over our cap and the max we can offer is $11,470,917 to start out on a 4 year deal.

What's the deal with Golden State? Kevon is getting tired of waiting.

Golden state fully intended to offer you a contract higher than the one you currently have in hand. We had deals to place that used our cap space. They are being held up rest assured our offer of 12 million+ will be available again once the cap space is used which should be soon

Well our offer is real and current, we would love for you to come start next to Anthony Davis and get alot of playing time. We can't wait forever either as we must use this cap space as soon as we can. But we will stick with you as long as we can.

We should have an answer from our last FA offer today and than we will have an offer for you

Having heard from both teams, he'll give Golden State about 24 hours to get sorted, or he's signing with the Lakers. He's had too many offers come and go to leave money on the table for much longer.

I hear you Kevon and we appreciate it. Like I said this is the weird situation where we can sign you over the soft cap. So we want to build the best team possible

Kevon has given the Warriors long enough. He signs with the Lakers.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123